+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Failed to connect to Auth server. Again, and Again, and Again.

Unhappy Failed to connect to Auth server. Again, and Again, and Again.

Hi,

My name is pleasehelpmeimsofreakingdesperate.

Ill get right into it.

I downloaded trove for the first time about a year ago, when I got my xbox one.
    I was unable to play because whenever I open the game and hit start it says "Success: Continuing Login". This eventually leads to "AS: Connecting". Which leads to the inevitable "Failed to connect to Auth Servers, the servers may be down for maintenance."

I know many people have had that issue, but I ALWAYS get it. It has never let me in, and seems like it never will. I have tried 6 different xbox accounts, all to no avail. I even have a new xbox now and it wont even work on this one. The afformentioned string of connection lines happens every time but no matter what it ends in failure.

Now, I work in IT, and am in college. I actually work for the school, so I know that a plausible issue is the schools network. I am connecting to a college network, for short. Which as everyone knows, blocks a lot more than other networks.

Please give me some hope that I can play trove. Please. If Im ****ed, then so be it, but please put my brain at ease because I have tried everything I can from setting manual DNS settings, to even getting a brand new Xbox.

Thank you for reading my post/rant and I appreciate any and all help.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey there! If you're still having trouble, please send an email to support@trionworlds.com and provide our CS tean with your IP address so they can look into this.
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

+ Reply to Thread