+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gunslinger with/without class gem question

Gunslinger with/without class gem question

Say i would get the very best non-class-empowered-gem for GS, could it happen to deal equivalent damages with the best AS/MD/CD/CH combinaison? Also considering to use berserk emblem along with it if it gets "fixed" and becomes "non-automatic" (to lock on basic attack but not certainly to launch or sustain it unless click's on)
    [This space would be blank without this signature text]

Empowered gems can have better stats than the class gem itself, it's just the ability that comes with it is what makes it "better."

I know i know, but comparing "Overcharged" with maxed regular ultimate would get what kind of result?
    Can i happen to deal more damage without overcharged if i set my character well?
    [This space would be blank without this signature text]

Cg is better for groupes of enemies, no cg is better for single targets, slightly. Berserker is usually not used. Arcane and chromatic is just better

Quote Originally Posted by Cicasajt View Post
    Cg is better for groupes of enemies, no cg is better for single targets, slightly. Berserker is usually not used. Arcane and chromatic is just better
    nah, CG is still better for single targets like DOTM because it slows down your attack speed, letting you benefit from AS over the cap, while the regular ult just pushes you to the cap (CB ult buff)
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

+ Reply to Thread