+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can't do anything with my Pearls of Wisdom other than use in forge-Inventory Problems

Can't do anything with my Pearls of Wisdom other than use in forge-Inventory Problems

I bought some pearls for a good price earlier. I was going to use some and sell the rest for profit. I was able to sell a few, but then all of a sudden I can't throw them into the market anymore. Also can't throw them into a chest. Pretty much can't interact with them period other than using them to forge. They're just stuck in my inventory. I've reset the game multiple times, hard-reset my xbox. Seems its something on your end unfortunately. Any help appreciated. Thanks for all you do.
    Xbox tag - Zg Orange Panda

When I have this problem on ps4, if I go to my 2nd bag , the green one, then tab over it will allow me to move/sell the items. Hope that helps.

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ZgOrangePanda View Post
    I bought some pearls for a good price earlier. I was going to use some and sell the rest for profit. I was able to sell a few, but then all of a sudden I can't throw them into the market anymore. Also can't throw them into a chest. Pretty much can't interact with them period other than using them to forge. They're just stuck in my inventory. I've reset the game multiple times, hard-reset my xbox. Seems its something on your end unfortunately. Any help appreciated. Thanks for all you do.
    Xbox tag - Zg Orange Panda
    Can you submit a ticket so we can check this out for you? I just want to see if maybe it is an issue with the specific pearls you have rather than a general bug. We'll check out both possibilities.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

As for the bag thing, I just have the one bag. So no luck there.

Alrighty, I'll give the ticket a go. I was hoping not to have to since I already have one going for another mess ( That one was my fault though. xD) Trying not to work you all too much.
    Thanks guys.

Ticket ID : 946874

+ Reply to Thread