+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top tips on making a top club on trove

Top tips on making a top club on trove

Hello everyone, I am HEY WHOS on XBOX ONE. I am the Founder of Kill Zone the most active and fun club on Trove on the XBOX ONE, I would like to share some Tips on how to make a successful club. When you start a club you become the creator of that club. The game gives you a title of Leader, but make no mistake, it is just a title. Don’t let this go to your head. You are not above others, so do not try to control others, I have even seen some so called leaders of clubs change their gamer tag to " I am the leader of the so and so club" .." wow "get it under control. This is a game and You are not better than anyone else... I might have created Kill Zone by giving it a name. But by no means did Kill Zone become one of the Top club on Trove by waiving I am better then you in peoples face all the time. A club can have more than one leader, But like I said this is just a title. Never promote another member to leader. If you do... your gone...lol... They can kick you out of the leader spot. You can have other members become leaders of the club by just promoting them to Architect or Officer. Now be careful promoting someone to Officer it can be dangerous also ,trust me... and you better trust them or ,,"your land is gone"...so I would stick with Architects for a while ..Lol, But it is a great idea to have more than one Leader. No matter what title the game calls them... Leaders can help make the hard choices that every club faces, like where to build things, what to build, create new games to play and so on. Kill Zone has a lot of Leaders in our club. They all have a say so in what is built, where it’s built, what games we play and so much more,Kill Zone would not be what it is today without the other Great Leaders of our club. Try to keep an eye on the club chat when you can ,Every club has to keep an eye out for spammers and trash talkers and mean people.. Those kind of people can kill your club.. When you find a bad guy who joins your club talk to them. let them know not to spam the chat , no trash talking to others, no causing drama in the club, but give them a chance before you just kick them,, you never know that might stop the bad stuff and they might start being nice..This will help your community grow and help keep the stress of a growing club low. Help others, no matter if they just started the game or if they have a lot already. Helping other players can go a long way.. Kill Zone does a lot of Community Chest giveaways to help players get new items. This is just one way to help build a strong community. Also don’t charge people in your club for shadow tower carries... Dude this is you team, your club mates... Help them, don’t charge them... rrrrrrrrr that’s crazy.... carriers are Free at Kill Zone... Stop by and hang out... Goodtimes friends.. Thanks from HEY WHOS
    HEY WHOS

Ps , There will always be haters and people who are jealous of you and your club,, This will happen more and more as your club grows.. Trust me I know... there are some clubs that just wonít leave us alone cause they think trash talking about another clubs is going to kill their community and cause players to leave , ha ha not happing , and they hope this will give them the club attention they are looking for and help their own club to grow.. Well let me tell you something ... that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.... Trash talking other clubs does not help you... it just makes you look as dumb as you are acting... The best way to grow your club is to be nice to others no matter what club they are in, the more friends you have... well means you have more friends. Kill Zone loves everyone and every club on the game... We want to have fun together, not compete against each other and start stupid wars with each other, we all can be the best together and have fun together... i would not have wrote all this out if i was worried about someone being better then someone else... like i said.. Itís better to help everyone... There are a lot of good clubs on Trove and there are some really mean clubs on trove, stay away for those clubs who trash talk others and join a club that plays to be nice and help others, there are so many good clubs out there. Like Kill Zone... TLD , wow a must see club , just to name one , but the list goes on,,, so join a good club and be friends with everyone no matter what hate others try to spread , GOOD will always beat EVIL Thank you all and remember Kill Zone is home to every club and everyone who wants to help others,, Thanks again ,,, HEY WHOS of /join world Kill Zone
    HEY WHOS

WOWOW thx for the amazing tips man!!!!

+ Reply to Thread