Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: "The Cloud Citadel" City of deep regret sea

Unhappy "The Cloud Citadel" City of deep regret sea

Hello there im the Leader of club that was terraformed, club known as The Cloud Citadel with over 1600 props right now. Theres not much to say about it everyone knows how terraforming works. I've built most of things there and thats the place where i spent most of my free time past year. I hope theres still some chances for getting it back but i dont know what else can i do. It happened yesterday while i was in another club, building . He also kicked developers from our club and hid all of his action from the club log as you can see on screenshot. Club was founded at the end of 2015 by me
    old name: DizzyPhysics now: Pipinka

IGN: DizzyPhysics Mastery: 500+
    President of The Cloud Citadel

Just sad that someone could do this. :/

very very sad :c

Former member of the club (left for personal reasons),

Not only it was mostly of Dizzy's builds, if anyone remembered, he hosted a building contest which had at least 10+ players participating. All of those player's creations are all gone, terraformed.

This is devastating and it has affected most of the members in TCC.
    IGN Grayscaie / Mastery 430+

The leader has spent hours and hours building this club. I can post a screenshots as well to show how beautiful and enormous it all was, until someone decided to destroy it. It is not just the biomes he destroyed, but also the massive amount of effort the leader has put into this. Please, do not let this go away just like that, we all loved the clubworld and all the amazing builds in it. We demand a rollback.
    Leader of Oblivion

+1 to Rin. I was an old member of the club, joined a few months after it was founded. It's a real shame to see someone finds enjoyment in deleting something that's got over a years work in it from a lot of players, and being coward enough to spam the club logs to hide the logs of it happening at all, if the world map wasn't obvious enough.

I hope there can be some way of this being resolved, If not a rollback then atleast punishment so he can't do this to future clubs. Before anyone says about it being a "trust" thing, he's been in the club for a long time, officer for a long time, this was not expected at all.

Lets hope trino does do clubworld backups and also a appropiate punishment for the player who did this.

Edit: The Supports answer couldnt be less helpfull.

If you are below Mastery 20 and want a free class coin.
    Go to Trionworlds -> login -> click on account->apply code and enter this: FML22WQ6Y6NRNY9FY2Y2

#JusticeforTCC
    Leader of Oblivion

So sorry this happened. I think it will get restored, we just need to get a hold of the right people. I let some of the devs I know know what happened. Just give it some time.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Appreciate that Summer, thanks a lot.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast