+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: pc server down ? LS: version check

pc server down ? LS: version check

pc server down ? LS: version check
    help cant play

Same here been 4 days now,no fixes and also sent a ticket to them, no replies. Lost my daily log in bonus

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Customer Support
    I apologize for the frustration that this issue has caused. Thank you for sending in a ticket, if you have not already please do so. That way we can troubleshoot your issue. Currently our responses are a little slow due to an influx of tickets but know that we are working as fast as possible!

In the mean time do you have Glyph open while logging into Trove? You will want to make sure that you launch Trove from Glyph and keep Glyph open during the log in process. Try that first. If it still does not work please go ahead and submit a ticket at the link below.

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us

Quote Originally Posted by Baldr View Post
    I apologize for the frustration that this issue has caused. Thank you for sending in a ticket, if you have not already please do so. That way we can troubleshoot your issue. Currently our responses are a little slow due to an influx of tickets but know that we are working as fast as possible!

In the mean time do you have Glyph open while logging into Trove? You will want to make sure that you launch Trove from Glyph and keep Glyph open during the log in process. Try that first. If it still does not work please go ahead and submit a ticket at the link below.

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us
    Yeah i log in directly from glyph, it's been the same and i've attached the screen shot.It's alright, i just hope it'll get fixed soon so i could play

Been a week

3 days no response to tickets and no fixes yet, i haven't completed my pinata quest and no daily log in bonus, could you please do something? or tell me if there's a way i can fix this

Been 8 days....not a single customer support contacted. July 16, 2017 23:43

+ Reply to Thread