+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Character Whipe?

Question Character Whipe?

I have a very quick question: Is it possible to whipe your character? Is there a /command for or an item from the shop (like the renaming) thanks in advance!
    When life gives you lemons, make an incredible, voxel-style, action-RPG and call it Treasurechest!

No, but... why would you want to?
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

Well I wanted to whipe an old character so that I could give it to my brother, he wants to try Trove out but I didn't want to make a complete new account AGAIN for just a tutorial...
    When life gives you lemons, make an incredible, voxel-style, action-RPG and call it Treasurechest!

you could just tell that person how to play exept of the tutorial that is rlly rlly long and makes ppl want to quit the game xD (no joke i done the tutorial 5times becuz of them adding a quest for a effffunt and then i keep doin it offfurr and offfur (just tell him and learn it him exept of gifffin that person horror quests)

Hmm, yeah I guess your right... well I guess this finishes the thread then... Thanks for the quick help!

+ Reply to Thread