+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sugestion: Uber allies

Sugestion: Uber allies

It would be great to have allies based on best allies but with slightly more power in order to harmonise well with hugh Uber levels. Imagine that these allies wouldn't be wearable by any character below a certain power rank, or a certain level like lvl.27. (lvl 27 is a warm spot where your character can become very powerful, very fast and even be more powerful than some lvl.30 characters depending on how we built gems)

Such allies could include reborn powerful allies like "Chronomancer reborn" or could instead take less popular allies and bring them up, like, "Angry Diggsly" that could boost blast attacks's radius and damage against enemies. Or... Cotton Candy Reborn that could give 5% more MF triggers and be percent-based instead of point-based.

Those allies would refuse to be equipped to characters below a certain level, if based on PR instead of level, would un-equip as soon as you remove gears that makes your PR drop below minimum requisites.

They probably should have their very own section and... MAybe would require epic trials to obtain like accumulating certain fragments or beating certain uber-bosses. Oh... No bumping intended and i don't want to trigger any mods who didn't have his coffee but i'll make a new thread about uber-bosses, since i think about it since so long now.
    [This space would be blank without this signature text]

As someone else suggested, why not write your ideas on a file, then format the text, then re-read them, add any new ideas you come up with, format again, re-read, refine, and then post one big chunk of ideas in one place, rather than multiple threads for each one.

Some of your ideas sound nice, but it would be even nicer if we had all of them in one place just for convenience.

I agree with UnDrac. I have been replying to a few of your posts but it's a constant slew of ideas. Just make one general post and update that every time you have a new idea.

Or just use the idea outlined above. Spamming the forums with posts is a bit toxic, even if some of your ideas really are worth looking at.
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee
    My Main Suggestion List Consolidation Thread Project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

Quote Originally Posted by Newdestroy View Post
    I agree with UnDrac. I have been replying to a few of your posts but it's a constant slew of ideas. Just make one general post and update that every time you have a new idea.

Or just use the idea outlined above. Spamming the forums with posts is a bit toxic, even if some of your ideas really are worth looking at.
    I wouldn't say it's toxic because of the intents, however I agree. Try to group together some ideas.

+ Reply to Thread