+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi, i played that game a lot already but i want to change IGN and need you

Arrow Hi, i played that game a lot already but i want to change IGN and need you

I need your help so i can chose what could become my new IGN.

I actually plan on buying a rename tag. I wish i could use that rename tag in forum too...
    And as i buy stuff ingame, i'll also buy other stuff because that's how i am. I spend a bit here and a bit there. And i cheer up by thinking devs does a great job and deserves a few lunches on my account here and there. I don'T even play other games because i believe most games are lame. I like RPGs a lot but no rpg beats Trove on gameplay. Not a single one! If i worked at Trion and i wish i did... I would take a good lesson from Trove as what a RPG is fun like :3 So... Yeah... A rename tag... Got suggestions, folks?
    [This space would be blank without this signature text]

I thought to call my character "Grand Nord" as my club name but people would call me granular...

Anyone has a nice name that yellow names won't mock?

B.t.w. just so readers knows i Now have the rename tag in hand but am just unsure yet with which name i should use it

> Hey! I used the rename tag. People keeps calling me trovtington so there we go, i renamed my character Trovtington

It's just like a haircut, and about the same price! :P
    [This space would be blank without this signature text]

+ Reply to Thread