+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Question about sanctions and more

Exclamation Question about sanctions and more

First of all, this thread is not to generate discomfort between the community and the staff of Trove, it is just a question that I believe is necessary to do it this way.

I have understood and known that users have been reporting for a long time that use excessive abuse of hacks, especially to jump floors in shadow tower through walls, floors etc ...

The community that cares about the issue, we are not receiving any nice response to seeing the same users reported continue to play and continue using the hack, and if it is a hack and not a failure of the game as some claim, this is proven 101% When will we see that justice really applies to all who break the rules?

I ask the kindest way not to delete the thread, because they would be implying something that would be very bad for the good community, we need to be taken care of a little more in those aspects, please we ask that this is resolved in the most Quick, please, these users are ruining the game completely!

It would also be correct to review the topic about common users who have industrial quantities of stream dream codes, packs codes, etc.

Thank you very much for your attention, I have not sent any tickets since the community needs a public response, and I say again, this thread does not seek hatred or misunderstandings, so if anyone wants that, do not respond in this thread. Thank you.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaRuPa View Post
    I have not sent any tickets since the community needs a public response, and I say again, this thread does not seek hatred or misunderstandings, so if anyone wants that, do not respond in this thread. Thank you.
    If you haven't sent any tickets you haven't reported anyone for cheating. I suggest you sending in tickets when you see someone you believe to be hacking. Also, include any evidence you have - screenshots are helpful.

Also keep in mind that you seeing something unusual isn't a guarantee of a cheat or hack. There are a variety of things that can explain unusual behavior in an MMO.

We will not discuss what actions we take against a specific account nor will we explain what steps we take to reduce cheating. Teaching people what we're looking for only gives those who want to cheat the kind of info they need to work around our system.

TL;DR - Report cheating where you see it but don't assume everything unusual is a cheat or hack.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

About 20 days ago I sent tickets on the subject, and I know that a lot of people have also done it and today we do not see that they have been able to resolve the issue, same players, same hacks today. With not send ticket, I referred to this topic, this thread does not transform it into a ticket but something public, I have reported in its time

In addition the accused always shield themselves that they will never be banned from the game, with so much security that it surprises.

I do not have captures about those hacks, but if a video where the subject is explicitly seen, and it is public on YouTube.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA-KnJkVFWA

About people, which are also the same as the video, they have innumerable stream dream codes, pack codes, mounts codes, non-streamers, youtubers or anything. I understand but not verified that one of the YouTuber that is in the project receives codes and gives them to some people in exchange for "something".

I hope you understand the good community, we are a little tired of these things, we do not know what we can do to solve it.

Thanks for answering

Do you mind explaining how this ruins the game for the usual player? I mean, aside from farming hearts of darkness and selling those items on the market, but then you're tapping into the larger issue of botting, macros, etc.

I don't think Trion is ignoring these issues, they are very difficult to approach - my reasoning for saying this is that it is prevalent in any and every MMO out there and Trion is not the largest company by any means to be tackling these issues.

I'm sure the good dev's will continue to support you in your fight against malicious software users
    ------------------------

------------------------
    NET NEUTRALITY IS UNDER THREAT ONCE AGAIN
    SUPPORT NET NEUTRALITY AND STOP THE FCC FROM CONTROLLING OUR ACCESS TO THE FREE WEB
    https://www.battleforthenet.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mayali View Post
    Do you mind explaining how this ruins the game for the usual player? I mean, aside from farming hearts of darkness and selling those items on the market, but then you're tapping into the larger issue of botting, macros, etc.

I don't think Trion is ignoring these issues, they are very difficult to approach - my reasoning for saying this is that it is prevalent in any and every MMO out there and Trion is not the largest company by any means to be tackling these issues.

I'm sure the good dev's will continue to support you in your fight against malicious software users
    Please, with the greatest of respect, if you are not going to contribute anything productive, do not comment, I asked for it from the beginning. Thank you

I contributed a perspective, and support for your problem.

If you could answer my question I would very much appreciate it. How does this ruin the game for the usual player?
    ------------------------

------------------------
    SUPPORT NET NEUTRALITY AND STOP THE FCC FROM CONTROLLING OUR ACCESS TO THE FREE WEB

I contributed a perspective, and support for your problem.

If you could answer my question I would very much appreciate it. How does this ruin the game for the usual player?
    In time, effort, desire, records in ST, farm, unfair, saving bombs (therefore materials to do) when entering dungeons in ubers, I think it is not necessary to clarify it more, it is more than clear the damage that causes all this to the game itself.

If it does not hurt you, it is because you are not aware of the subject, but much of the good community does know and disagree that this continues to happen so freely in the game.

*Snip* How does this ruin the game for the usual player?

I know the question wasn't pointed at me but I would like to dare answering it & also add to the OP discussion afterward...

Q & A
    Using exploit(s) / bug(s) can be fun at first but if we want to be more specific, the only bug/exploit players will constantly use are the ones that grant some sort of advantage. On a small scale, we could say it doesn't have any significant impact but since this is a MMO & not a single player game, any abuse to farm more &/or faster will somewhat set a standard with time forcing everyone to either get on the boat or be way too far behind to ever catch up.

I just want to say this is a perspective on the issue at hand & not definitive facts.

I personally stand on the... "Anything placed in game is how the devs intended it to be". I believe a program only does what it's programmed to do & nothing else. If we find any exploit/bug, it's like a hidden gift left by the devs! <3

At the OP

I believe what the public figure are showing off is the "PR card" that a lot of elite don't understand fully till they don't have it anymore. PR stand for Public Relations btw for anyone wondering.

I personally hate to see when PR gets this strong/big in mmos. I don't want to stir trouble from posting so I'll do my best to avoid sensitive subjects.

It's bound to happen in every online games over time since the strong players that never left come together as LEGION!!! (joke )

But there's also group(s) of players that are willing to do a crazy amount of things to achieve the same as let's say a paying customer.

TL;DR: Human nature push us to repeat the same mistake over & over again. :3

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaRuPa View Post
    In time, effort, desire, records in ST, farm, unfair, saving bombs (therefore materials to do) when entering dungeons in ubers, I think it is not necessary to clarify it more, it is more than clear the damage that causes all this to the game itself.

If it does not hurt you, it is because you are not aware of the subject, but much of the good community does know and disagree that this continues to happen so freely in the game.
    Isn't the ST record set based on boss kill time, and not on time taken to complete the entire floor? How can it hurt me if I am not directly impacted? Unfair for sure, however, how does them not using bombs etc. on their runs actually cause your game to be worse? Is their farming affecting what you get out of your ST in some way? Does their exploit affect prices? In what meaningful way does this actually impact you and your gains in shadow towers - that is to say - if they were to stop exploiting the game, what would change that would make ST better for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Siimon
    Using exploit(s) / bug(s) can be fun at first but if we want to be more specific, the only bug/exploit players will constantly use are the ones that grant some sort of advantage. On a small scale, we could say it doesn't have any significant impact but since this is a MMO & not a single player game, any abuse to farm more &/or faster will somewhat set a standard with time forcing everyone to either get on the boat or be way too far behind to ever catch up..
    How does farming ST faster help them gain a leg-up in the rest of the game over you, besides gaining mastery ranks from the crafted stuff faster? How would it help you if you were to start exploiting? I understand the idea that it sets a standard in terms of "I don't want to farm ST for an hour, I'd like to get it done in 15 mins if I could." I'm wondering, does that speed affect them, you, or the game, in any way beyond the fact that they get it done faster?

The one way I can see that this definitely gives a distinct advantage is that they are able to return to normal map farming quicker than others. Are there any other examples you can produce?

I'm not trying to naysay this issue - I am genuinely curious and would like to support this issue, and in order to do that I believe I need to be informed. I am only mastery 106 and clearly don't have enough experience to understand, so you higher rank players are my best resource for information.

Thanks <3
    ------------------------

------------------------

I'm not trying to naysay this issue - I am genuinely curious and would like to support this issue, and in order to do that I believe I need to be informed. I am only mastery 106 and clearly don't have enough experience to understand, so you higher rank players are my best resource for information.

Thanks <3
    Haha thanks but I wanna point out I'm far from all knowing or simply put, I just like to help out however/whenever I can. ^.^/

+ Reply to Thread