Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Patch Notes - July 13, 2017

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

PTS Patch Notes - July 13, 2017

Additional Updates
    • Corrected the icon for the Tome of Bound Brilliance.
    • The issue with the Knight rapidly swinging the primary attack after a charge has been fixed.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause players to go to Dragonfire Peaks (Uber 5) instead of the Shadow Tower Lobby.
    • Fixed wide power ranks being cut off in the Select A Class UI.
    • Swapping subclasses is prevented during a Shadow Tower boss fight.
    • The Maelstrom Monitor mount now properly credits Ainogommon as the creator.
    • Tomb Raiser sub-class changes:
      • Skeleton, Shadow Knight and Goliath health increased 5x to make them more "beefy"
      • Chance to spawn a pet on kill increased to 30%
    • The ground based movement speed buff for the Knight sub-class has been increased.
    • Tomb Raiser sub-class pets now show damage numbers.

Pending Updates
    • These updates are not currently in this build, but will be forthcoming:
      • Increased the heal of the Boomeranger sub-class passive healing fairy by 100%.
      • The Dino Tamer sub-class passive stat has been reduced by 50% to decrease the potential for some classes to reach the attack speed cap.
      • The Fae Trickster sub-class passive, 'Sparkle Grenade' will now crit.

Any fix/info on the Flora florescence Aura not being unlocked if crafted from the chaos crafter?

A couple of suggestions:

Would it be possible to also let salvage Prisms of Light for Diamond Dragonite?

Since Titan's Treasure's Flux output has been reduced, will the exchange for Radiant Sovereigns be looked at? Maybe make it two Treasures for the one Sovereign?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    A couple of suggestions:

Would it be possible to also let salvage Prisms of Light for Diamond Dragonite?

Since Titan's Treasure's Flux output has been reduced, will the exchange for Radiant Sovereigns be looked at? Maybe make it two Treasures for the one Sovereign?
    Or mroe fittingly salvage prisms for a bunch of brilliance? 50 maybe? sounds fair for an emp box rare
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobfishkins23 View Post
    Or mroe fittingly salvage prisms for a bunch of brilliance? 50 maybe? sounds fair for an emp box rare
    +1 to this idea. if you already have all the auras it unlocks, prisms of light are pretty disappointing to get since they only decon to 100 glim. would be nice if we could loot them for something more useful since it is a rare from emp gem boxes.
    ign: Eggpuff

Quote Originally Posted by Bobfishkins23 View Post
    Yea, Brilliance from a prism does make sense.

So we know the daily tokens are going to be sold in the store after a month or two, don't recall. And we can get bound brilliance from it randomly.
    So i guess that's how we will have to get them, cause if we get only 5 a week from the tome, it will take 11 months to put 3 empowered gems (the ones we have now that should all be at 51% and level 25 3* stellar) on max.
    I don't want to wait 11 months
    IGN: Talita
    Leader of "The Trovians" and "Gamesguts Brasil"
    Trove Brasil admin

Well this system is meant to be long term. I for one am happy the new content will take more than a day to complete, even if it is a year or more.
    Link--> My YouTube Channel <--Link
    Y'all who are below Mastery 20, get a FREE class coin by entering G3FLQ6YG2NKTTFWJTGXY at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Remember that the most beautiful things in life are often the most useless.
    -John Ruskin

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPineapple View Post
    Well this system is meant to be long term. I for one am happy the new content will take more than a day to complete, even if it is a year or more.
    There is a huge difference between taking a day and taking a year. I'm looking forward to be busy, but I don't feel this is the way it should be. The system will take so long because it's been design to keep us busy just grinding or waiting for the resets. I'm tired of repetitive and boring tasks: kill 1000 bosses, farm 2000 boxes, fish 2000 fishes, farm 150k flux for a small improvement on one stat of a gem and wait several weeks to gather the materials to craft a dragon.

The real new content is the subclass system, that is an actual door to a new and exciting fights, using different abilities and stretegy, but so far it's just a start. Gems are just sightly changed (to worse, in my opinion), and the two new bosses are OK, but it's nothing different from what we already have. I don't think having 30 new mounts is exciting, it would be exciting if they had new stats or abilities. You will end up using a dragon anyway.

People are asking for new mechanics. I would like a future subclass system development, but I'm not optimistic because we already have some promising content that was abandoned long time ago (PVP, everdark, ringcrafting...).

I really hope I'm wrong (I may be since I can't test all the new features on PTS, I'm looking forward to have live accounts transfered to PTS) and when this patch is released, is better than expected.
    IGN: Suburba
    Mastery: 475
    All classes 17k + pr

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPineapple View Post
    I'm okay with it taking ages to get to max power. What I don't like is that the boosters are so seemingly limited and gated. They're letting us grind rerolls, but not boosts. It's like they're against people putting real time in to the game or feel some need to combat all the "no lifers are ruining something" posts that will surely follow. But why? If people want to put in the time, let them get the rewards.