+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [SUGGESTION] Mimic Boss

Stressing the need for there to be bonus loot. Fighting two bosses in quick succession will need to be worthwhile to most players. The "bonus loot" could simply be additional MF applied to the chest upon opening (the factor of which could be set up according to trino as suggested).

If implemented correctly this could be a very neat addition to the gameplay that might break up the monotonous kill boss, loot, kill boss, loot cycle.
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

I would love to see a 1 / 100 chance to open up a mimic boss after finishing an ST. It's been discussed in the past & I would definitely push for it again & again... till it gets in game.

Or any type of mimic mob/boss, it doesn't need to be attached to the Shadow tower. I just think mimic in general fits perfectly in trove.

Yea that would be cool, just to spice it up
    ┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡) ├┬┴ ~"Hey you, need a class coin? Copy and paste the code M9EMTYP7HJLJ9CFLRX2Y here and sign in to your account after clicking Redeem Code. Thanks"
    A club i'm working on, have a look around. /joinworld Balefire Temple

+ Reply to Thread