Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Patch Notes - July 11, 2017

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

PTS Patch Notes - July 11, 2017

Fae Trickster Updates
    • Correction: Ego Blast's critical damage multiplier is unchanged from Live. This was erroneously reported as changed in the previous patch notes.

Additional Updates
    • Lunar Lancer's subclass ability can no longer be used to turn in to a giant. Sorry for all the Godzilla rp out there!
    • The Book of Bound Brilliance is now available to craft at the Adventurer’s Crafting Bench! This Legendary Tome will grant 5 Bound Brilliance once a week.
    • Bound brilliance has been removed from the Leaderboard Reward Chest loot tables.
    • Fixed a rounding error in power rank for gems.
    • Empowered gems with the same ability can no longer be equipped at the same time; note that this won’t fix any currently equipped duplicates.
    • Diamond Dragon Eggs can now be loot collected in to 250 diamond dragonite.
    • Elemental worlds now drop Shadow Key Fragments, Moon Key Fragments, and Eclipse Key Fragments. These all have a chance to drop from clearing 1-star and 3-star dungeons, similar to how gem boxes currently drop in Prime Worlds. Patron status gives two such chances (which may result on any given chest as 0, or 1, or 2 of the drops that a Prime World chest of the same Uber level would drop.)
    • Prime Worlds now drop more Shadow Key Fragments, Moon Key Fragments, and Eclipse Key Fragments. 1-star Dungeons will see their drops increased by approximately 50%, while 3-star dungeons will see their drops increased by variable amounts. Patron status doubles such drops.
    • The Shadow Tower Lobby portals now only open to the specific difficulty for their platform.
    • Prophetic Dance Pad now credits both Mew2ian & Spree as creators.
    • Fixed leaderboard scrolling in the Shadow Tower leaderboards.
    • The Shadow Ranger costume box now unlocks the appropriate costume.
    • The Maelstrom Monitor (purchased from the Shadowy Market for Titan’s Souls) is now tradable.
    • Fixed a hole in the Spikewalker Sail.
    • Pressing ‘E’ to enter the selected world now works in the Trovian Atlas.
    • Nodes in the Trovian Atlas now highlight on hover.
    • Fixed an issue causing Tomb Raiser's subclass to give much less Critical Hit Chance than intended.
    • The character sheet icon will now update when the equipped subclass is changed.
    • Returned the Reveling Reindeer’s missing feet.
    • Fulguras is no longer a tripod.
    • The Workbench once again appears on the Builder's Crafting Bench.

PTS only
    • A special login event just for PTS has begun! Each daily login for the next three days will grant:
      • 1 Gem Forge
      • 500 Bound Brilliance
      • 500 Binding Darkness
      • 15 Level 25 XP coins
      • 15 Level 20 XP coins
      • 1,000,000 Flux
      • 9999 Eyes of Q’bthulhu
      • 500 Hearts of Darkness
      • 500 Diamond Dragonite
      • 100 Titan Souls
      • 100 Lunar Souls
      • 25 Stellar Empowered Gem Boxes
      • 100 each of yellow/red/blue Shadow Gem Boxes
      • 1,000,000 each of yellow/red/blue gem dust
      • 500 Ninth Lives
      • 5 Builder's Rough Focus
      • 5 Builder's Precise Focus
      • 5 Builder's Superior Focus
      • 5 Contained Chaos Spark
      • 50 Class Gem Keys
      • 250 Shaper’s Stars

No more Godzilla's roaming around the hub :O

Wow, really generous pricing for the brilliance tome. i really like that there is another way to get brilliance now, but could we possibly see a legendary tome buff to 15 brilliance and a regular tome for 1? this way there is still a timegate for getting large amounts, but if youre active you can grind out small amounts of brilliance.
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

It's nice to see feedback taken on some of the stuff mentioned . Though after MoP I will still hold my reservations for the gem experience for this mod.

Love the compromise on the Elemental worlds getting key fragments. And thank you ever so much for the Bound Brilliance tome.

Empowered gems with the same ability can no longer be equipped at the same time; note that this won’t fix any currently equipped duplicates.
    Why do this? I thought we were getting this as a feature. It's been "being worked on" for quite some time, would be nice to see it working.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobfishkins23 View Post
    Wow, really generous pricing for the brilliance tome. i really like that there is another way to get brilliance now, but could we possibly see a legendary tome buff to 15 brilliance and a regular tome for 1? this way there is still a timegate for getting large amounts, but if youre active you can grind out small amounts of brilliance.
    overall we are getting less BB now...

''Bound brilliance has been removed from the Leaderboard Reward Chest loot tables.''

I really hope they do something about Bound Brilliance o.o it will take years to max just 1 class to max PR.

Empowered gems with the same ability can no longer be equipped at the same time; note that this won’t fix any currently equipped duplicates
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    Love the compromise on the Elemental worlds getting key fragments. And thank you ever so much for the Bound Brilliance tome.
    Why do this? I thought we were getting this as a feature. It's been "being worked on" for quite some time, would be nice to see it working.

This would be so nice for the new players who have a hard time getting to 5k pr or 10k at first, it could be possible to use 2 of the same gems and not benefiting twice from the passive, just so people don't have to wait a lot before getting the right gems. They can always change them later.
    Overall, I like to see how fast changes were implemented and a new round for us to test, good job
    IGN: Talita
    Leader of "The Trovians" and "Gamesguts Brasil"
    Trove Brasil admin

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Novuhz View Post
    I really hope they do something about Bound Brilliance o.o it will take years to max just 1 class to max PR.
    It definitely won't take a year to max 1 class. The pacing of the upgrades from Bound Brilliance may be slower than what you're accustomed to from other systems, but rest assured that progress will be made steadily.

We're definitely watching feedback on the system and also will be monitoring and modifying it as time goes on as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    It definitely won't take a year to max 1 class. The pacing of the upgrades from Bound Brilliance may be slower than what you're accustomed to from other systems, but rest assured that progress will be made steadily.

We're definitely watching feedback on the system and also will be monitoring and modifying it as time goes on as well!
    Most people want to have 3 class's geared to farm and speed run with...most of the end game players have a farming class and 2 class's for speed running... if it's going to take ~2 years to max 3 class's that's too long... I'm gonna lose 1 speed run class with this system, or feeling that I'm gonna be forced to pick only 1 class to it's best potential for a long time.

There has to be a way to get Bound Brilliance without it being so time-gated, a way to actually farm them or increase the ammount we get per week at least :\ The Legendary tome for BB should be at least 20. Maybe add bound brilliance to leaderboards and also to challenges new tier reward?

Quote Originally Posted by PostCard View Post
    Fae Trickster Updates
    • Correction: Ego Blast's critical damage multiplier is unchanged from Live. This was erroneously reported as changed in the previous patch notes.
    Oh bless you, that's a relief!

Thanx for reopening. This session I am in time to (hopefully) completelly test out the fae content and give proper feedback :3