+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Sunfest Event is disappointing

Sunfest Event is disappointing

I was really looking forward to this event with the hope that we could get either new mounts or different rewards this year, for example level 20/25 coins etc to help prepare for the upcoming expansion.

There's literally nothing to do in this event if you obtained all 3 mounts last year ...

What are the 3 mounts that you can get?

I like it when they dont add new things so I don't need to feel obligated to do stuff i really don't want to do. Not only that but the ridiculous rubber-banding is making me motion sick. Still at least the mobs aren't as rare as the dinos from the first quest of the last event. I do wish the servers would perform half decently though. I mean usually they're bad, but during events they're just completely terrible. I mean last event I was farming infinium for the contest, but it proved to be horrendous unless I moved to one of the lesser popular worlds.

That mount that @johnnyall is talking about, its a prize on the Golden Ticket Chests, the golden box that comes on log in! But yeah, its exactly the same as last year with some extra drops! Theres more info here: http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/2017/07/10/sunfest/

At least theres another way to get a complete dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by EcthelionPT View Post
    That mount that @johnnyall is talking about, its a prize on the Golden Ticket Chests, the golden box that comes on log in! But yeah, its exactly the same as last year with some extra drops! Theres more info here: http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/2017/07/10/sunfest/

At least theres another way to get a complete dragon!
    This just brings more disappointment. We get a whole two weeks of dailies to hope RNG likes us enough to give us the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    This just brings more disappointment. We get a whole two weeks of dailies to hope RNG likes us enough to give us the mount.
    Also the fact that last year they gave us extras so we could get a Karma proc, it is disappointing that we don't get that this year (well not that we know of)...
    My Refer-A-Friend Code: 23N6-7PZL-K992-LPH7-HHX9

what about the questline? the first reward is 10cc. what are the others?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

Quote Originally Posted by Cicasajt View Post
    Second was 5 empowered gem boxes and third is 25 diamond dragonite. Not the most exciting rewards unfortunately.
    IGN:

Let me know if you've had more DDE drops than Prism of Light drops to see how common this is...
    SEVEN eggs, three auras...! FINALLY!!! Over 1500 boxes opened, with this last one being box #57 of the day! http://prntscr.com/fi8ta3

64,042 Mastery Points | 276K Total PR | Anastasia | Under Mastery 20? Free Class Coin to Get You Started!

Quote Originally Posted by Cicasajt View Post
    1: 10 Chaos Chest
    2: 5 Emp Gem Box
    3: 25 DDE Fragments
    IGN: Andreez927 | Mastery: 300
    Club: Trove506
    Mod in game: Dreamolyte
    Alpha Player

+ Reply to Thread