Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Dev Q & A Thread - July 10-14!

This was shown to be accepted and added in game VFX and all and was to come out soonTM. I was wondering if this was still planned to be released in the future?
    It's in the Dragon Crucible on PTS, but how to obtain the egg fragments is unknown as it wasn't mentioned in the patchnotes for some reason.

Make DDE eggs lootable to fragments?
    Now in the latest PTS update.
    ~~IGN: Spirare~~
    ~~Main class: Dracolyte~~Power Rank: 20,015~~Mastery: 300~~
    ~~Clubs:~~Patagonia~~THE NORTH~~
    ~~Dragons: 15/35 /// 3/3~~

Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    It's in the Dragon Crucible on PTS, but how to obtain the egg fragments is unknown as it wasn't mentioned in the patchnotes for some reason.

Now in the latest PTS update.
    thanks for that, ill have to explore pts

Gameplay depth

Will there be gameplay depth (Meaningful decisions like upgrading certain gear/classes/abilities like a skill tree or etc) and/or challenging content like bosses with various attack patterns and abilities that require thought, reflexes, and/or planning? So far it feels like the reason to grind is so you can grind more. Like the entire PvE experience (Which you're focusing on) is easy, but constant and long grinding. If the PvE experience is the focus then I expect more depth rather than just grinding.

For example deciding whether to upgrade the class gem of the candy barb to stun enemies with the impact of the slam or upgrading it to provide a healing effect to yourself an allies within a radius is an idea for the "upgrading" idea for depth. Also if this is added there should be an ability to revert the process if you don't like the choice that isn't so devastating but provide a good incentive to think.

Or Perhaps provide a boss that has an array of attack patterns that really require you to think and time actions (like dodging) or else suffer significant consequences. and have you determine when is the best time to attack.

Just some ideas but I hope they're thought about since equipment stats are mostly imbalanced which makes the theoretical gameplay depth of equipment stats meaningless since you just stick to the "right" stats (crit hit, crit damage, and physical/magical damage). I think adding gameplay depth is a great way to regain lost players and increase longevity since it would certainly make me more interested in coming back. Also I hope grinding in this game feels more engaging.

- Chaos Crafter

1. Users are suffering a lot of damage by merchants who sell stalls at In-Game.
    When making Mount, Wing, Costume, Ship with Chaos Crafter, it is necessary to delete the remaining Resources except Flux and Chaos Core.
    What do developers think about this part?

Now the price of most Resources has increased three to four times. This is what the merchant got higher with hoarding so much.

- PVP

1. The influence on the game for the bug which I can not eat item at PVP is very big.
    So should we eliminate Banner's ability to automatically be healed only with Powerup Spawn?

-Fae(?)

1. What happens when an event occurs with the voice "Fae"?

- Focus

1. Is not it better to focus more on SandBox now?

- Augment & Reroll Stat

1. I objected to Gem Augment, some users can Augment the Gem some more and dominate the Class Contest to PR high gems.
    How about Reroll Stat being used for production only if it is used only for events?

2. Gem Augment want to exist only Pts, because Trove offers it for free at PTS
    But, if it applies to NA / EU, Ps4 / Xbox Server, I think that it will cause great confusion for users.

3. If you have luck and effort, you can do that even if you have a lot of money, I think that it violates a lot of the basic value you pursued before Trove.
    In the case of

4. I see that Trove is offering tremendously to the users in PTS, and I am willing to introduce Gem Augment to Main Server.
    But what should we do if users only stay in PTS?

- ST

1. Shadow Cache, who often sells Heart Of Darkness stalls How do you get to Sweet a lot?

2. Ultra Dotm is easier than 4th to 5th floor. So, how about raising the damage or making the difficulty bigger?

I did a good Pinata Event this time, it's a bit easier as it is not a CornerStone Event.
    By the way, it seems necessary if you do not make Pinata Coin early Nuff. Or Glim Contest.
    MASTERY POINT:55,430
    Total Power Rank:259,541

glitch with costumes and vfx. and 3 questions

Why are the VFX for the class gems of the Dracolyte, Candy Barbarian, and Knight not carried over when heavy VFX costumes are equipped?
    the costumes I'm aware of that are effected are

Dracolyte
    the bomb reverts to the original bomb and loses all mod aesthetics'

Mecha Dracolyte the plasma bomb reverting to the standard one when the class gem is equipped is such a disappointing and obvious drastic change I almost cried.
    Balefire Beast
    Turtle-born
    Knight
    Bone Knight
    Elysian Knight

Candy Barbarian

The Candy Crash swirl effect and decent vfx doesn't change at all and all of the costumes listed are heavy VFX types
    Dark Heart Destroyer
    Sugar Skull
    Dark Infinion
    Bathy's Barbarian

Dino tamer
    Jeweled Jaeger

Please keep in mind devs, you may want to do more testing to see which other costumes are suffering from these issues many of them are the ones we have to PAY with real money to obtain them. the Lunar Lancer class gem does gain the VFX from his/her costumes so he/she's fine. Please grant us this patch fix whatever you want to dub it as it'll make all of us happy.

Q1 Can we get a cat dragon?
    Q2 Can we get a karma bar on Empowered and Stellar empowered gem boxes?
    Q3 Can we get a Grim Reaper themed Skellatur as a Shadow Tower Titan or mid lv Boss or Halloween Themed Event Boss? we don't have any Centaur or Minotaur enemies and it would fit the world of Trove nicely
    ty and have a nice day

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks for the questions this week, folks. I am sending them to the dev team now for review. We'll come through and answer what we can here but will also answer some on the livestream on Friday.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobfishkins23 View Post
    Will there be more reliable/grindable ways to get bound brilliance other than daily boons? since we can only craft ~4 of these every month if we want the other loot
    Hi Bobfishkins23,

Absolutely. Were appreciative of all the feedback about the system. Our recent PTS participants have seen the initial way that bound brilliance (BB) will be added to the game. Well absolutely create new methods to acquire (like the BB tome we created based on PTS feedback) over the updates to follow. Its also within our plan to distribute BB through frequently run events.

Din O

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    Will you consider rebalancing old Shadow Titans to make them more interesting and bring them to Darknik's level?
    Hi Spirare,

To be honest, probably not in the near term. However, we will remain committed to developing great encounters like Darknik, and not just for the Shadow Tower.

Din O

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Boldsen View Post
    When can we expect the next reset on usernames used by inactive accounts? I know alot of people who want a username but the players that have them are inactive :/
    Hi Boldsen,

Its possible that well have a naming purge before the end of the year but there isnt one scheduled at this time.

Din O

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ointment View Post
    Are you working on improvments for the next update, like fixing:
    -The crapton of unessesary workbenches
    -Gems more timegated and RNG (plus max mastery peeps won't be able to get very much bound brilliance, when needing to buy the egg AND carpet as well)
    -DotM is underwhelming now and the ST lobby having 3 portals not enforcing their own difficulties is stupid.
    -Now that you need keys for souls, the key prices are ridiculous.
    Hi Ointment,

Were focused on shipping the recent update that was previewed on PTS at the moment. The update to follow may have some minor workbench consolidation but there are more important things we need to address like leaderboards and the mastery cap.

Din O

Closed Thread