+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 2 - Latency and Connection Issues - 7/5/2017

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Update 2 - Latency and Connection Issues - 7/5/2017

Update 2 - 5 PM PDT (12 AM GMT) - We're back online after the restart and continue to watch performance.

Update 1 - 3:40 PM PDT (10:40 PM GMT) - We're going to restart Trove on the PC and the EU PS4 servers at 4:30 PM (11:30 PM GMT) in an effort to resolve lingering connectivity issues.

Hey everyone,

Our network team is aware of the current network issues that are causing increased lag and rubberbanding. In some cases there may be trouble getting signed in. They have identified an active DDoS attack and are working to mitigate the disruption as quickly as possible.

It's our top priority to get this resolved. Expect another update at 4PM PDT (11PM GMT).

Thanks!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Thanks for Fixing this ASAP Guys!

That sucks. that's why everyone is getting sling-shotted everywhere! Hope this get fixed soon! Thanks for fixing this ASAP

does that mean pts will be back too ?

Haha, yes!

Finally, we can play Trove without lag. I mean technically it wouldn't be Trove without lag. But hey, I don't care! Can't wait to finally play without lag <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nyte View Post
    Haha, yes!

Finally, we can play Trove without lag. I mean technically it wouldn't be Trove without lag. But hey, I don't care! Can't wait to finally play without lag <3
    They aren't upgrading their servers, they're just working to stop the DDoS attack.

Thumbs up How long does it take?

Will the PTS come back on? I also don't understand why it takes so long to remove a ddos..

Why are the PTS servers still down then?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMedia View Post
    Why are the PTS servers still down then?
    Because the pts servers are only up when there is something to test, the only reason it was up was because there was testing for the upcoming st update, it wont be up all the time, the thread here is to tell people that they are restarting the live servers because of a ddos attack.
    ign: pendk|Mastery rank: 630+|ref code: FPGJR3T9MT36G7HCR367 (fell free to use it if you are under mastery rank 20. You get a class coin)
    Just call me pen
    My mods

+ Reply to Thread