+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kill Zone Elite - For players who are 10K Power Rank or Higher

Kill Zone Elite - For players who are 10K Power Rank or Higher

By this time we all have heard about Kill Zone and know that they throw more Party's and do more giveaways then any other club on the X Box One. So If you like to Party , Kill Zone is the place to be. But what about those people who just love to battle and do Shadow Towers, Well that is where Kill Zone Elite comes into play, Kill Zone Elite is a club for players who are 10K power rank or higher and love to do Shadow Towers , Kill Zone Elite has its own Club Portal in the middle of Kill Zone that will take you to the awesome Kill Zone Elite Shadow Tower Room, Get ready for some real action, Its time to battle and have some fun, and after your victory in the shadow Towers take a break and Join in some Games , Giveaways or Party's that Kill Zone has going on. Then back to the Shadow Towers we go, I think its time to get in the zone , Kill Zone , If you would like a invite to Kill Zone Elite Please send a message to ( HEY WHOS ) on Xbox One and ask for a invite to Kill Zone Elite and he will invite you , Thank you all and let the games Began , Goodtimes

come see the new shadow tower room today . it is almost finished

Hi WHOS,

I was wondering if you want to exchange clubportals. Let me know through XBOX message. My Clubworld is Mr X2 Studios.

+ Reply to Thread