Thread: 5.000 ToW opened 0 GANDA AMA.

5.000 ToW opened 0 GANDA AMA.

Any question?

Imagine some casual player who have a job, gathering 50mil in 6 months to get a brand new ganda and get nothing.

Can't even make an hidden ganda karma bar, sad devs.

That's two people that spent 50 mill and didn't get ganda xD idk anyone else who has gone higher
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

The thing is you have to spend 100mil who said 50mil for dev they know better is 100mil or nothing what you expected? get a Ganda in the first try?

I could have told you beforehand that BUYING a Ganda is way better than UNBOXING (at least trying to) a Ganda.
    When life gives you lemons, make an incredible, voxel-style, action-RPG and call it Treasurechest!

Quote Originally Posted by woutinator View Post
    I could have told you beforehand that BUYING a Ganda is way better than UNBOXING (at least trying to) a Ganda.
    I have ganda already on pts, just want to waste my flux, well I'm still sad for someone spending all his live flux for nothing :c

Quote Originally Posted by SuperXayahJinx View Post
    The thing is you have to spend 100mil who said 50mil for dev they know better is 100mil or nothing what you expected? get a Ganda in the first try?
    Yes, because hoping for a ganda within 50 million worth of trove of wonders is definitely equivalent to expecting it on your first try... I don't know how people can express their opinion with no idea what they're talking about. Personally on live I figured 10m wasn't worth the price of a ganda so paid it on trove of wonders. I got it from spending 20m on ToW. Obviously it all depends on RNG. Still, whatever happens on PTS doesn't really matter.

I got my first after 60mil.
    IGN: KubrtCZE
    Leader of CeskoSlovensko