Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Gem Forge Testing Results

  1. #1
    Senior Member PPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    276

    Gem Forge Testing Results


    Update: I corrected some analysis results

    I tested the gem forge, and I obtained the follow results from upgrading stellar lesser/empowered gems:
    (Disclaimer: the test results might not be accurate)



    Basically, Builder's Precise Focus is 2x the effect of Builder's Rough Focus, while Builder's Superior Focus is 5x the effect of Builder's Rough Focus.


    contrary to common belief, gems do not become harder to level up if they have higher PR. Using the same augment on the same type of gem will give you a fix PR boost (unless you reach the max PR of that stat).


    An average 3-stat lesser gem (165PR per base stat, lv5, lv10 and lv15 boost) (each stat/boost ranges from 130PR to 200PR) is 210PR away from max, which means it takes

    120 or 60 or 24

    to max a lesser stellar gem on average


    ================================================== ==================================================


    An average 3-stat lesser gem (199.5PR per base stat, lv5, lv10 and lv15 boost) (each stat/boost ranges from 133PR to 266PR) is 399PR away from max, which means it also takes

    120 or 60 or 24

    to max an empowered stellar gem on average


    Having 6 average lesser stellar gems and 3 empowered stellar gems on a class means that you need to get

    1080
    (1,080 Bound Brilliance, 4,320 Heart of Darkness, 2,160,000 Flux) + 81,000 Glim

    or 540
    (540 Bound Brilliance, 1,620,000 Water Gem Dust, 1,620,000 Air Gem Dust, 1,620,000 Fire Gem Dust, 2,160,000 Flux) + 40,500 Glim
    (assuming you can get 2,000 gem dust per 35 u9 gem boxes with patron, it means 28,350 u9 gem boxes per element)

    or 216
    (216 Bound Brilliance, 6,480 Diamond Dragonite, 648 Titan Soul, 32,400,000 Flux) + 16,200 Glim

    on average.



    Everyone good luck getting high PR gems!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PPP View Post
    or 540
    (540 Bound Brilliance, 162,000 Water Gem Dust, 162,000 Air Gem Dust, 162,000 Fire Gem Dust, 2,160,000 Flux) + 40,500 Glim
    it's actually 1,620,000 gem dust of each element

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hikari36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    221
    So, basically, no player will ever achieve max PR with one class, am I right? And it'll be an extremely difficult to even upgrade one stat on every gem... :/

    Getting HoD only by buying them will cost (with current prices at 15k flux) 64.800.000 mil flux.
    Getting almost 5 mil of dust.... good luck
    6.480 dragonite equals 3,5 years of logging in every day and getting 5 dd a day
    And getting Bound Brilliance is hard enough, 216 seems impossible....
    At least the glim can be gathered fast

    But that's only if you want to upgrade one class to the max PR, or if you want to buff only a few stats on a few classes.... still - impossible

    I think that, with these numbers, and average player can dream of using these augements only 10-20 times maybe, anything over it just won't be worth it

  4. #4
    Senior Member PPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyRadiantPotato View Post
    it's actually 1,620,000 gem dust of each element
    Thanks, fixed that.

  5. #5
    Senior Member PPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari36 View Post
    So, basically, no player will ever achieve max PR with one class, am I right? And it'll be an extremely difficult to even upgrade one stat on every gem... :/

    Getting HoD only by buying them will cost (with current prices at 15k flux) 64.800.000 mil flux.
    Getting almost 5 mil of dust.... good luck
    6.480 dragonite equals 3,5 years of logging in every day and getting 5 dd a day
    And getting Bound Brilliance is hard enough, 216 seems impossible....
    At least the glim can be gathered fast

    But that's only if you want to upgrade one class to the max PR, or if you want to buff only a few stats on a few classes.... still - impossible

    I think that, with these numbers, and average player can dream of using these augements only 10-20 times maybe, anything over it just won't be worth it

    I guess you need a long time, cause every trove major update = more grinding

  6. #6
    Senior Member TheDeadEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    457
    Are you kidding me?! A builder's superior focus (which costs 30 dragonite and 150k flux each!) only increases a gem's pr 8-16 points? That's insane!

    A much more reasonable amount would either be to reduce the mats considerably or boost the pr given.
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 700+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter




  7. #7
    I would like to ask the question, in case a dev or any member of the staff happens to see this thread.

    Even if it is very difficult/complicated/unlikely/whatever, is a player supposed to be able to have a "perfect" maxed set of gems on every class or not ?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzun View Post
    I would like to ask the question, in case a dev or any member of the staff happens to see this thread.

    Even if it is very difficult/complicated/unlikely/whatever, is a player supposed to be able to have a "perfect" maxed set of gems on every class or not ?
    I gave up this dream about perfect gems on all classes a long time ago.
    IGN: KubrtCZE
    Leader of CeskoSlovensko

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubrt23 View Post
    I gave up this dream about perfect gems on all classes a long time ago.
    With maxing through augment it is theoricaly possible, but with the system as it is right now only galaxy-sized whales will ever attain that.
    And I don't think Trove will ever have anyone like that as a player, this caliber is found only in Wall Street and Las Vegas where the promise of more money through money is powerfully tempting.

    So I ask the question: what is supposed to be our "final completion rate" in endgame ?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Keyser95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    GlimLand!
    Posts
    203
    Noone will ever be able to even just get close to those amounts of resources...this gem update will change nothing: getting max pr gems directly from boxes will be insanely faster than trying to max one with boosters, even if they are incredibly hard to find...no one will use boosters and rngesus will keep deciding who wins and who loses...
    ...it's kinda sad we were told there was no time to fix a lot of current game's problems becouse they were working on this fake solution for gem system
    Hi! I'm Keyser95!
    I've been playing Trove since june 2015, with thousands of hours of in-game experience!
    I also designed 4 dungeons currently in game, you can see them at this link!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts