Thread: Am I correct here about the augment system?

Am I correct here about the augment system?

I was doing some gem testing and found that even with the gem augment system, the max stats each gem gives is still dependent on the level 5, 10, and 15 random boosts. So one lvl 25 stellar gem could have a max of 8190 PD, while another could have 10990 or 5390 depending on the boosts they got at those levels. Am I correct in assuming the gem augment system provides no way around that?

No, the gem forge can augment base stat and also the boosted stat at level 5,10,15. Every stellar gem which has 3 stats at level 1 can be max PR in the end.

The only RNG is where the boosts go to at level 5, 10, and 15.

I know they all end up with max PR in the end, but depending on what was boosted at 5, 10, and 15, the stats may be different. For example, on a pair I tried which had the same PD, CD, CH to start, one got 1 boost on all 3 stats while the other was all on CH, so at level 25, when I put it in the gem forge, the 100% CH was close to 21% on the one where all the boosts went to CH, and about 14% to the one with 1 boost to CH.

As HeroOfPeace said, the RNG is where the boosts are. One stat can be higher on gem A than B, but another might be better on B than A.

Also there is one more bit of RNG for empowered gems, empowered ability. And element, if we want to get picky.
    Link--> My YouTube Channel <--Link
    Y'all who are below Mastery 20, get a FREE class coin by entering G3FLQ6YG2NKTTFWJTGXY at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Remember that the most beautiful things in life are often the most useless.
    -John Ruskin

Isn't that what I said as well lol? Now that we can augment our gems to "100%", the only RNG left is to what stat those 3 boosts are applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Isn't that what I said as well lol? Now that we can augment our gems to "100%", the only RNG left is to what stat those 3 boosts are applied.
    Don't forget the RNG in getting the required mats for said augmentations.

I would never forget those since I will be grinding them for years to come, but I was just talking about the RNG on gem stats specifically.

You have stats A, B, and C.

If the level 5, 10 and 15 boosts go to A, A, and B. Of course the stats value of A will be higher than the same stat which doesn't get boosted in the end.

If A = CH, B= MD, C= CD.
    Since A got boosted twice, you will never need any boost on CH stats, so you can reroll MD to A, CD to B(for 1 boost). CH to C because no boost on that slot.

RIP if your gem got boosted once for each stat :3