+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Suggestions

Some Suggestions

Hi, these are some of my suggestions for trove

1. A counter on all collectibles that shows how many players have the item in their collection
    2. A bird that can walk on plasma
    3 miner class/biome
    4 pinata class/biome
    5 A Submarine boat
    6 When fishing a super small chance (like 0.00000000000069) when someones fishes they catch a super boss fish which will send a broadcast to everyone online to take a portal in the hub somewhere and help fight the boss fish

If the devs like any of those ideas please say so i can be more specific about them

Greetings Thijminecraft02
    Thijminecraft02

I'm only going to comment on a few,

2. There is barely any plasmic lakes to even bother having a bird of paradise for. Unless the devs do add an entire Neon City biome like Igneous Island, then it would be acceptable.
    3. This would make mining more easier.
    5. This is a nice idea but the fact that there's so little things to do in water. The only purpose it can serve is going underwater to attack mini bosses or finding dragons. If there was much more things underwater like maybe a "kelp" material for crafting, maybe the submarine idea would be useful.
    6. I'm that sort of player who doesn't really grind with others so I feel this would be a no if I caught a "fish boss" that broadcasts players to enter in a portal to defeat a boss. I'd probably be irritated seeing like a bunch of players showing up while my intentions were to just fish. Even though you said "super small chance," I still don't like the idea. It's just my opinion.
    IGN Grayscaie / Mastery 430+

Thx for your reply i agree with 2 but there is also a bird that doesnt do anything
    5 i also would like to see more things to do underwater then just searching for world boss dragon
    6 ye i can understand that but it would be like only a few trovians ever catch the boss so it would be rare if that would happen

Greetings Thijminecraft02
    Thijminecraft02

The boss would have to have significant rewards to be anything beyond an annoyance.

If it gets significant rewards, it would just be an irritating and boring extra layer of RNG as people would grind fishing to kill the boss and get the rewards.

To summarize, no. I don't think any solution can fix the concept; it just won't work.

Also, if something is so rare just barely a few people ever get it, it's too rare.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

3 - This would be nice , I've been wanting this for a long time . I even wrote a whole underground expansion suggestion :Underground Expansion .

5 - This would be fun , it would be cool to see some kind of content to make this worth while .

-------
    A couple of mine (some of these are old)

1 - Whenever someone catches a rare fish , a world chat broadcast proclaims it along with fish size.
    2 - Ship expansion - Allowing players to sail large multiplayer sized ships and combat other ships .
    3 - Bring back the vampire bat boss :P
    4 - Random motherlodes of ores containing up to 100 blocks of infinium (rare) . Or some kind of miner treasure . Or anything to make mining more fun .
    5 - Mining ores with mining laser gives 1.5x times more ore than with bombs , making the mining laser more useful .
    Giving Free Class coins through refer a friend
    Scythe : ✎ At the moment, this is my all time favorite dungeon in Trove . - I'm honored you like it :3

While Boomer's my typical go to mining class, I've hoped they would add a designated mining class for some time now. Perhaps a different experience mechanic? Get exp from different ores and whatnot.

And with the random fishing boss, maybe have it not so that it could happen anywhere, but perhaps specific pools that can spawn, fishing in them has a chance to summon the worldboss. Maybe similar to pirate, candy, sea dragons whatever.

+ Reply to Thread