+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ICNA recruiting, looking for Architects

Wink ICNA recruiting, looking for Architects

We are a new up and coming club based around helping each other improve their level, power rank and skills. We are open to all, new and old players. We have upgraded from just a vault to having our own world so we are needing builders to help us improve the club. We are dedicated to our members to help see them grow as we do. If.you're looking more more then "Just a Club" then we welcome you to join our family. We are might not be a "big club" but we are a dediced community to help each other out and help each other becoming better.

Trove isn't the only game ICNA can be found. We have been around for long time spreading out on multiple platforms and games. That all started by a group of best friends of over 15 years.

Xbox Club: we can be found in the club section of Xbox, go to Community > Clubs on Xbox > search ICNA

If you like to join our club or help us grow by becoming a Architect msg Isfar in-game or on Xbox

Question Update 1 (7/7/17):

Our new and better club spawn (starting area) is complete and working on moving everything to it, multiple Shadow tower dedicated to certain difficulty (Open portals is open to ANY difficulty) and now free carry to members. Currently terraforming new/ more land.

We are still looking for more active players to help us grow.

what's the benefit of joining a club? I just started playing on xbox one, and am curious. Thanks.

Null xb1 my bad

Im not an archiet xD

i might be able to help

so hows we doing?

wich post is this

+ Reply to Thread