Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gem Forge Testing Results

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari36 View Post
    It is kinda farmable, through the Exp contest (if the Bound Brilliance is supposed to be in the chests ofc), and it's a common drop, so you can get at least 10 a week (from 8 chests it's quite possible). And with the current prices it's unlikely to make more than 20 augements a week unless you have stored dragonite, dust or HoDs... for an avarage player the time gate won't be that troublesome.
    The time-gate is frustrating, but at least we can get them weekly, not monthly.
    Im pretty sure that most people at the point of needing gem augments have stored dust and dragonite
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobfishkins23 View Post
    Im pretty sure that most people at the point of needing gem augments have stored dust and dragonite
    Still you need insane amount of dust, dragonites and flux. I doubt anyone have that resources to upgrade all the gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobfishkins23 View Post
    Some people haven't looted a dragon yet and have to use the dragonites.
    The problem is that you need tons of expensive/time gated resources. Even if you have dragonites or lunar souls, you still need other resources, like 150k flux per augment.
    IGN: Suburba
    Mastery: 475
    All classes 17k + pr

I think most people are being blinded by the new and shiny subclasses to realize how much more time gated rng its going to be introduced by this update.

One thing I expected someone to mention was about boosters. Am I missing something because now they're barely in gem booster boxes, doesn't this make it even harder to upgrade?

The drop rates for Jade Clovers, Glittering Horseshoes, Golden Gem Keys have been reduced.
    It's in the patch notes, maybe they reduced it a bit too much?

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenHero View Post
    I think most people are being blinded by the new and shiny subclasses to realize how much more time gated rng its going to be introduced by this update.
    Indeed. When I first tested it, I thought there would be riots, but everyone seems to be OK about the gem and daily loot system. Let's see when it goes live and after a couple of weeks testing the new classes they realise how frustrating it is...
    IGN: Suburba
    Mastery: 475
    All classes 17k + pr

Well, the gem system was meant to be "unbeatable" from the beginning. \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by KoBeWi View Post
    Well, the gem system was meant to be "unbeatable" from the beginning. \_(ツ)_/
    And since starting out I considered this game a building and collecting game (pre MoP), I'm perfectly fine with this - the slower the power creep, the better.

Good, they didn't change the augment system. Augmenting gems is still very expensive.

Since they fixed the rounding error bug, I am able to obtain more accurate analysis results.
    Updated the main post.