Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gem Forge Testing Results

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser95 View Post
    Noone will ever be able to even just get close to those amounts of resources...this gem update will change nothing: getting max pr gems directly from boxes will be insanely faster than trying to max one with boosters, even if they are incredibly hard to find...no one will use boosters and rngesus will keep deciding who wins and who loses...
    ...it's kinda sad we were told there was no time to fix a lot of current game's problems becouse they were working on this fake solution for gem system
    I would not say it's fake, but here it will matter very little because nearly no one will bother with this system save mass-botters.

Boost range on lesser gems is more than 200, prob safe to say 130-210.

Appreciate this post, PPP, this certainly helps to better visualize when it comes time for them to take in feedback.

Without considering any other resource, if augmenting and re-rolling is intended to be a bigger part of the gem meta (which seems to be the approach), the acquisition for Bound Brilliance needs some reconsideration. Currently, to my knowledge, the only source for Bound Brilliance is from monthly boons (limited to 3-4 days if you're focusing on the mastery items instead), limited time events, and a weekly deal that comes every 4 weeks (20 BB).

While augments shouldn't be incredibly easy to obtain, Bound Brilliance at the current concept has a heavily enforced time-gate meta for crafting augments.

Quote Originally Posted by Agum0n View Post
    I can confirm with Agu that the boost range for lessers is 130-210.

Quote Originally Posted by Comply View Post
    Appreciate this post, PPP, this certainly helps to better visualize when it comes time for them to take in feedback.

Without considering any other resource, if augmenting and re-rolling is intended to be a bigger part of the gem meta (which seems to be the approach), the acquisition for Bound Brilliance needs some reconsideration. Currently, to my knowledge, the only source for Bound Brilliance is from monthly boons (limited to 3-4 days if you're focusing on the mastery items instead), limited time events, and a weekly deal that comes every 4 weeks (20 BB).

While augments shouldn't be incredibly easy to obtain, Bound Brilliance at the current concept has a heavily enforced time-gate meta for crafting augments.
    It's not only the squarcity of some ressources, it's also their amount.
    As I see it this system is only for very big and old players and for the others...well it's simply none of their concern, this system is not out of their world but out of their dimension.
    I don't know if it is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Comply View Post
    I can confirm with Agu that the boost range for lessers is 130-210.
    The increases at 5, 10 and 15 are random too now ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadEye View Post
    Are you kidding me?! A builder's superior focus (which costs 30 dragonite and 150k flux each!) only increases a gem's pr 8-16 points? That's insane!

A much more reasonable amount would either be to reduce the mats considerably or boost the pr given.
    I've been getting a pretty much consistent 4% on upgrading the 2nd stat on my level 25 gem. I already maxed the gem at level 1 with augments and at 25 one stat was 100% and the others were around the 40% mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzun View Post
    I would not say it's fake, but here it will matter very little because nearly no one will bother with this system save mass-botters.
    I didn't mean they made it on purpose or things like that, but now we have this...and if it goes live, ''this'' will be a non-solution (gives an idea without sounding intentional like '' fake solution'' )
    Hi! I'm Keyser95!
    I've been playing Trove since june 2015, with thousands of hours of in-game experience!
    I also designed 4 dungeons currently in game, you can see them at this link!

Quote Originally Posted by Agum0n View Post
    Is it possible that you got a double level up? I tested the max PRs at different levels of lesser gems and I think that they are still the same (130-200PR range).

Maybe the Bound Brilliance won't be that hard to get, it is not listed in the notes, but it drops from the Leaderboard Reward Chests as well, not only from Boons, and in the ammount of 10, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari36 View Post
    Maybe the Bound Brilliance won't be that hard to get, it is not listed in the notes, but it drops from the Leaderboard Reward Chests as well, not only from Boons, and in the ammount of 10, so...
    Still not a huge fan of weekly timegates... id rather have a farmable way of getting it
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobfishkins23 View Post
    Still not a huge fan of weekly timegates... id rather have a farmable way of getting it
    It is kinda farmable, through the Exp contest (if the Bound Brilliance is supposed to be in the chests ofc), and it's a common drop, so you can get at least 10 a week (from 8 chests it's quite possible). And with the current prices it's unlikely to make more than 20 augements a week unless you have stored dragonite, dust or HoDs... for an avarage player the time gate won't be that troublesome.
    The time-gate is frustrating, but at least we can get them weekly, not monthly.