Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAE Subclass not critting?

FAE Subclass not critting?

I noticed after a handful of attempts it would not crit, I even tried getting my fae to have a decent amount of crit hit to find it not critting.
    I find it pretty disturbing that it doesn't crit, as this can put it behind the other subclasses such as pirate captains which scales on the currently selected classes CH. I haven't tested thoroughly yet, but does the FAE's scale off of the CH on the FAE?
    Yet again, this could cause there to be bias as everyone uses the PC's ability due to it dealing a very high amount of damage.

If you've found it to crit and have crit hit on fae, please do mention. This information can be used to inform people later one.

Hi there BisquiteCat. After reading this post I went out to test this myself.

I found that the Fae Sub Class (shiny bomb) ability did work while using it on my Gunslinger.

The Sub Class ability will trigger more often the Higher your Fae Trickster power rank is. My Fae was 12k pr.
    It will also trigger more often with a faster attack speed and a higher CH.

It's the combination of Attack speed + CH + Fae PR, that will effect how often you see the glitter bomb.

thanks dave, but I find it really strange and odd that the info for the subclass does not mention that it works using your faes power rank ETC.

I'd strongly suggest to clear confusion that the devs add this to the description of the subclass abilities.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BisquiteCat View Post
    I noticed after a handful of attempts it would not crit
    We just fixed this. The Sparkle Grenade should now crit.

Quote Originally Posted by BisquiteCat View Post
    I find it really strange and odd that the info for the subclass does not mention that it works using your faes power rank ETC.

I'd strongly suggest to clear confusion that the devs add this to the description of the subclass abilities.
    Agree 100%!

Sadly though, due to console, we have very limited screen real estate for displaying details such as proc chance, cooldown duration and so on.

Noah 'Morticus' Holmes
    Senior Designer, Trove
    Trion Worlds, Inc.
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know." -Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Morticus View Post
    We just fixed this. The Sparkle Grenade should now crit.

Agree 100%!

Sadly though, due to console, we have very limited screen real estate for displaying details such as proc chance, cooldown duration and so on.

I think it would be useful to have a codex or something that displays all info like this, where you could scroll through classes, abilities, enemys, shadow titans, etc. to get actual numbers and damage/health value
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.