Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Darknik xD?

I agree with this Thread. Darknik makes DOTM look outdated. She needs to be looked into.

Darknik makes every boss look outdated. There's the Spike Walker with 4 attacks and 2 phases, and then there's that guy, and he's supposedly just a "standard" boss.

Every boss could use some touch-ups really.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Poroction View Post
    Darknik is way too overpowered or DOTM is way too underpowered.
    DOTM is 10x easier than darknik, even if I think that we can be better at darknik.
    -> I can solo ULTRA DOTM
    -> I can't solo HARD Darknik
    -> Here is my stats & PR

Even with a lots of HP he one hit you, his cast time is really low & the shield is coming over and over, the fire is also very good and deny you to tank it forever.
    gl in esports to kill him with a 15k pr squad on live.
    You go glass canon as a wet paper towel who had a bad day, as soon as a boss sneeze you blow up.
    Don't go ultra-low HP if you can't avoid-tank.

Btw, this boss also use a nuke. When the whole area turns red, it signals that the nuke will launch. This will ONE-SHOT and kill you even if you have death-defying flasks ready. To avoid this, go far away from him (usually a corner) to possibly escape a gray screen.

Another skill to avoid is his laser. No matter how much HP you have, this will easily waste your flasks. This laser move will happen every time after Danknik jumps towards the center of the area. It will then focus firing a player several times.
    What I've seen when going against it, it would use it's laser move on one player, move around for a few seconds (might use a purple or yellow shield), then jump towards center and use the laser move again, but on a different player and repeat onto ANOTHER player. This is just a theory, but I think it will continue it's laser move until it finishes focusing on all players in the battle, then do some other tactics. I think the best way to avoid being hit is to circle around him while keeping your distance away from it. This won't always succeed, and using dodge isn't a bad idea. Just remember that it might not use it's laser move on you twice.

If you want, try learning the boss's attack and possible attack patternS. It might not be the same after the previous failures.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGod5 View Post
    Btw, this boss also use a nuke. When the whole area turns red, it signals that the nuke will launch. This will ONE-SHOT and kill you even if you have death-defying flasks ready. To avoid this, go far away from him (usually a corner) to possibly escape a gray screen.

Another skill to avoid is his laser. No matter how much HP you have, this will easily waste your flasks. This laser move will happen every time after Danknik jumps towards the center of the area. It will then focus firing a player several times.
    What I've seen when going against it, it would use it's laser move on one player, move around for a few seconds (might use a purple or yellow shield), then jump towards center and use the laser move again, but on a different player and repeat onto ANOTHER player. This is just a theory, but I think it will continue it's laser move until it finishes focusing on all players in the battle, then do some other tactics. I think the best way to avoid being hit is to circle around him while keeping your distance away from it. This won't always succeed, and using dodge isn't a bad idea. Just remember that it might not use it's laser move on you twice.

If you want, try learning the boss's attack and possible attack patternS. It might not be the same after the previous failures.
    Good luck dodging a nuke while lagging.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenHero View Post
    Good luck dodging a nuke while lagging.
    Just stay at the corner and bring only ranged classes i guess...
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzun View Post
    You go glass canon as a wet paper towel who had a bad day, as soon as a boss sneeze you blow up.
    Don't go ultra-low HP if you can't avoid-tank.
    low iq dog even with 2mil hp he one shot you whats the point to have more hp,

Don't tank shots, avoid them. Different type of gameplay entirely.
    Link--> My YouTube Channel <--Link
    Y'all who are below Mastery 20, get a FREE class coin by entering G3FLQ6YG2NKTTFWJTGXY at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Remember that the most beautiful things in life are often the most useless.
    -John Ruskin

Can't wait for the live to pts character transfer so I can do some testing lol. There have been several times when people think something's an insta-kill when it technically isn't, it's just really, really high. People just haven't gotten their health to be high enough right after the update hits. Granted there's definitely a chance that the insta-kill for darknik 2 is true, but only one way to find out right?

Quote Originally Posted by FlashExe View Post
    Can't wait for the live to pts character transfer so I can do some testing lol. There have been several times when people think something's an insta-kill when it technically isn't, it's just really, really high. People just haven't gotten their health to be high enough right after the update hits. Granted there's definitely a chance that the insta-kill for darknik 2 is true, but only one way to find out right?
    Im pretty sure bypassing DDV means its an instakill...
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast