Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Darknik xD?

  1. #1

    Darknik xD?

    Darknik is way too overpowered or DOTM is way too underpowered.
    DOTM is 10x easier than darknik, even if I think that we can be better at darknik.
    -> I can solo ULTRA DOTM
    -> I can't solo HARD Darknik
    -> Here is my stats & PR


    Even with a lots of HP he one hit you, his cast time is really low & the shield is coming over and over, the fire is also very good and deny you to tank it forever.
    gl in esports to kill him with a 15k pr squad on live.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Spirare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,878
    I think the issue here is that it's possible to solo Ultra DotM at all.

    I actually like the new boss mechanics, and he's actually a proper group fight that needs real coordination or strategy - or at least something closer to it than what appears elsewhere anyways.

    What we should be doing is buffing up everything else to his level, adding in actually interesting combat mechanics, and making the final boss of the game a real final boss again.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    I think the issue here is that it's possible to solo Ultra DotM at all.

    I actually like the new boss mechanics, and he's actually a proper group fight that needs real coordination or strategy - or at least something closer to it than what appears elsewhere anyways.

    What we should be doing is buffing up everything else to his level, adding in actually interesting combat mechanics, and making the final boss of the game a real final boss again.
    I think that a DOTM buff would be interesting yes,
    but I don't really like the fact that everything can one hit you at ultra ST except if you have 5mil+ hp.
    1. DD Flask is mandatory
    2. It's frustrating to have no counterplay to that,

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bobfishkins23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dwagons
    Posts
    1,744
    I feel like UM DN groups are gonna be 23K +
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ForsakenHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobfishkins23 View Post
    I feel like UM DN groups are gonna be 23K +
    Yeah max PR for sure or asking for Coeff/numbers can work too xD.




  6. #6
    Senior Member Bobfishkins23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Dwagons
    Posts
    1,744
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenHero View Post
    Yeah max PR for sure or asking for Coeff/numbers can work too xD.
    yeah, probably gonna recruit by coeff for things like this rather than PR... better get to 3.5M coeff lol
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    27
    So Melee classes are all useless now?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Spirare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,878
    From what I've seen, the point of this fight is environmental awareness and dodging everything. If the boss leans down, he'll probably cleave forwards with one of his guns or blades, so sidestep that. If he shoots bombs in the air, watch where they're going so you'll be where they aren't. Keep him away from corners so he doesn't burn them. If he burns them anyways, go to a different corner. Time your strong attacks so you don't waste an ultimate skill just as he uses an immunity shield.

    Maybe the attacks could be nerfed slightly, but not too much; failing to dodge should kill you quickly.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

  9. #9
    Senior Member Chronozilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    From what I've seen, the point of this fight is environmental awareness and dodging everything. If the boss leans down, he'll probably cleave forwards with one of his guns or blades, so sidestep that. If he shoots bombs in the air, watch where they're going so you'll be where they aren't. Keep him away from corners so he doesn't burn them. If he burns them anyways, go to a different corner. Time your strong attacks so you don't waste an ultimate skill just as he uses a physical shield.

    Maybe the attacks could be nerfed slightly, but not too much; failing to dodge should kill you quickly.
    I agree with all of this, and as mentioned earlier, being able to solo ultra dotm does make it seem like the boss is too easy (outdated maybe?) It should definitely get a touch up to be worthy of that final boss title.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    From what I've seen, the point of this fight is environmental awareness and dodging everything. If the boss leans down, he'll probably cleave forwards with one of his guns or blades, so sidestep that. If he shoots bombs in the air, watch where they're going so you'll be where they aren't. Keep him away from corners so he doesn't burn them. If he burns them anyways, go to a different corner. Time your strong attacks so you don't waste an ultimate skill just as he uses a physical shield.

    Maybe the attacks could be nerfed slightly, but not too much; failing to dodge should kill you quickly.
    I'm playing GS without any ms on my build, but seems like I can't dodge his guns even while flying with drags.
    The only way I've found is to turn around him and/or go behind him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts