Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Patch Megathread - June 30, 2017 | Debugging Thread!

Exclamation PTS Patch Megathread - June 30, 2017 | Debugging Thread!

This is intended to keep all bug reports organized into ONE major megathread, there will be a new thread for EACH major PTS build that goes live.

To submit a bug report, please follow the template below (created by Trion)!
    • Time: When did this happen? Give as specific a time-frame as possible. If it's always bugged, that's helpful to, so you can just say that.
    • Context: Where did you find this bug? Was it in a specific biome? Which? A specific lair? Which? If the bug is with a costume, which specific costume? The more details you provide, the more quickly we'll be able to replicate the issue.
    • Expected: In one sentence what did you expect to happen? Example: I summoned my mount and expected to spawn Slow Sebastion.
    • Observed: In one sentence what happened instead? Example: My character threw a bomb.
    • Reproduction Steps: Is this bug something you can easily reproduce? If so, give us a list of steps to reproduce it, so we can jump right into the fixing stage.
    • Screenshots: Non-scaled, cropped as tightly as possible to the area of the screen highlighting problem. You can post to a third party site and embed the image from that link here in the forums. Make sure that the image you post shows everything we need to see.

Copy Template
    Code:
     Time of occurrence: 

Context:

Expected:

Observed: 

Reproduction Steps:

Screenshots (optional):

On the patch notes, it says:

Loot collecting leveled gems just got a whole lot better! The amount of Gem Dust obtained from deconstructing a leveled gem has been increased by up to 300% at Level 5, 700-1200% at level 10, up to 2000% at level 15, and up to 1000% at Level 20+. Transitioning from an older gem to a shiny new one will now be MUCH less expensive.

Did you mean 10,000%? Otherwise less drops for level 20+ gems than level 15 gems.

• Time of occurrence: 1:50 PM PST

• Context: The PTS Patch notes

• Expected: Dust drop to increase with level

• Observed: level 15: 2000%, but level 20: 1000%

• Reproduction Steps: Look at the patch notes

• Screenshots (optional): ^

I probably didn't need to use the format but I wanted to
    Link--> My YouTube Channel <--Link
    Y'all who are below Mastery 20, get a FREE class coin by entering G3FLQ6YG2NKTTFWJTGXY at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Remember that the most beautiful things in life are often the most useless.
    -John Ruskin

The exclamation mark for subclass selection is off-center.

The Uber-9 world lacks a lore description.

The workbench is the only source of signs now, yet isn't craftable anymore.

The Medieval Highlands World has no period at the end of its description.

~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

• Time of occurrence: 2:15 PM PST 6/30/2017

• Context: Gem Augmenting

• Expected: I maxed out a lesser gem. Expected it to have 1755 PR, which is the max a lesser gem should be able to have. Why 1755? Max stellar empowered has 1855 and that is with 100 bonus for the empowered ability, also 600 starting + 3x200 from boosts + 555 from all concrete non RNG boosts is perfect, which is what the gem should be.

• Observed: 1754 PR. One short. I believe this is because while stats are rounded on gems the PR is truncated.

• Reproduction Steps: Max out a lesser stellar gem that started with 3 stats and fully augment it. Look at PR.

• Screenshots (optional):
    Y'all who are below Mastery 20, get a FREE class coin by entering G3FLQ6YG2NKTTFWJTGXY at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

-John Ruskin

Gem Forge

So though everyone gets a gem forge upon login, you can't craft it. It is not in the adventurers crafting bench.

• Time of occurrence: 2:41 PM 6/30/2017

• Context: Adventurers crafting bench

• Expected:Ability to craft gem forge. Patch notes say "The recipe to craft a personal Gem Forge can be found in an Adventurer's Crafting Bench under the “Gem & Gear Improvement” section."

• Observed: No recipe

• Reproduction Steps: Go to the Gem and Gear Imporvement section of the Adventurers crafting bench

• Screenshots (optional):

-Albert Einstein

-John Ruskin

The maelstrom monitor is untradeable. Why? Everything else new on that bench and HoDs that you craft it out of are.

There are costume boxes as symbols for the HoD costumes. No other costume on the table has this.

So I go into a normal SW tower, both objectives on the first floor have already been completed. The ST portal at the end is closed and won't respond to E.

-Albert Einstein

-John Ruskin

The Dreadnought's cockpit seems to be solid, even though the portal art depicts it as glass.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Attempting to enter a dragonfirepeak world (u5) from the globe thing in the main hub send your character to the shadow arena hub instead
    Update: Seems that they fixed it

Not really a bug, just want my ni a, Spree, credited :^(

Help out AlecoX or Zetane! Use this code: "7GZJDE7YR7HGM7NXW6DM" or "DFNTMZKJHX2YT9L3YMTC" in this page!

10:38pm
    I got to level 10 with 2 char. and both of them didnt get subclass unlocked.
    I leveled up my candybarb to level 10 then didnt get a subclass tried it with my icesage and still no subclass