+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you looking for end game club? Mature only need apply.

Are you looking for end game club? Mature only need apply.

Theuglyone is my Psn.
    Send a friend request and a message that your looking to join the club. Once.
    I'll add you and next time your on send me a message in game and I'll invite you to a group and we will play for a bit together with myself or part of the team if a group is playing or a officer will reach out to you.

You.
    10k plus or close..

Mature, We are a group of mature players but expect mostly respectful talk.
    If your joke has a swear word in in go for it but we all ready have a truck driver mouthed member of the team and don't need more.

Mic, not a deal breaker if you allready are a end game player but most of our runs and farming is done in groups on mic. At least for the meet and great it's a good idea to jump on with a mic.

You don't have to be there allready but your looking to be 15k 20k 300m type of attitude in the game. No rush enjoy the game..

Us

Mostly mature players who are 20k 15k 10k and friends and family that make up most every other type from new up.

Run all ST if not everyday many times on key days.

For the women we do have more then normal mature females in our group if your looking for a group that your not the only female.

I play EST and find the club active every time I'm on after work and the weekends are active all day. We have members who are very hardcore so you will find people on all the time to help or for you to help.

Long story short you'll notice I did not give name of club. We are not looking for numbers we are looking for real end game players.
    We are 50 strong ATM of mostly people who fall under this idea.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Theuglyone

Great unexpected response to this. Welcome to the members you are a welcome new part of the team but surprisingly posting on this forum had done well in recruiting people who fall under the above requirements.

Still looking for more members and want to add a note that if your not a mic user please feel free to message me in game. Process is slower but not a game changer if you don't use voice to play.

Look forward to meeting you. ATM I am on most often est 5pm 12am and off and on all weekend.

Theuglyone.

Bowshuge is my PSN, I am looking for a adult club but am only 8k PR but climbing quickly as I have only been playing the game for 2 weeks now. C Barb is my main as a tank and honestly just looking for a fun active club that uses a mic. Hit me up if you think I am close enough in PR and look forward to the chat,

Cheers, Bowshuge

sucks this is on console and not pc sounds like my type of club, got a few toons who are 20k plus :/

Yes we are also a club like this but we do let kids in newbies in - I only have one rule: be respectful, no denigration. This is probably the reason we have so many females in our club not to mention artist and people who are involved with music. Good on you for noticing that the lack of respect in this game is shrinking it. I'd join your club but as a builder I leave clubs constantly and I wouldn't be a permanent member. And as I said I already have a club like this. Thanks for what you're doing I really appreciate your effort.

Seeing as im mature i take the piss at everything and everyone, free speech reigns and if anyone feels insulted thats on them. With this im not saying i would intentionally harass anyone but i do joke around alot, especially if i can troll the chat a bit for a laugh.

That aside, i do like you' OP.
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Ice sage.. Owner of the Brothers club!

Lol we are respectful but we also have contest on best adult film name so take that as you like.

Respect your peer but if his loud music bothers you that's your problem not his...

i'll like to apply to your club
    Gunslinger 16Pr
    Shadow Hunter 10kPr and progressing

My PSN ID is lSlpartan 117, Officer of DoorHell, Officer of Porriz, loyal servant to the true f2p game ,Trove. Father of two li'l kids, husband of a wife, and came to be a Trove EndGamer, in this patch or the next.

just wanted to say this is the best club im in, also because im in it its the best club but even if i werent in it its still the best club. Just saying.
    Now on PS4! Maining: Pirate captain, Ice sage.. Owner of the Brothers club!

+ Reply to Thread