Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Dev Q & A Thread - Megalithic Week!

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Trove Dev Q & A Thread - Megalithic Week!

Megalithic is going live on Tuesday!

Here's a great place to ask questions of the dev team. We'll reply to as many as possible here in the thread and will also respond to some on our livestream this week.

We hope to see you there for the show on Friday.

Thanks all!

When will the extra life pack be available?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

As I will miss this weeks livestream can I have a carpet?
    Also will we see any spoilers this week?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Resistance is inadvisable

im not sure if this is the normal thread but ill just copy pasta my weekly questions lol.

1)What do you have planned as rewards for the hydra and the dreadnought(I think I used the correct name)?
    2)I know I ask this like nearly every week, but; more subclass stuffs? c:
    3)Have you thought about how new ubers might work? Or if they're going to be added (I assume Uber 10 is going to be added, but how will it work? Will damage be reduced like in ultra shadow towers?) What new thing will entice players to use the higher ubers? Will gem drops be different, such as uber 10 dropping stellars as uncommon?
    4)which gems will we be able to reroll with the new station? Will we be able to reroll lessers? (I asked before but you didn't have a solid answer so I guess I can put this question on my list until you say yay or nay! c; )
    Final question unless I think of moar:
    5)Will there be 3 star lesser stellar gems anytime in the future? (people are gonna be raising their pitch forks at me for asking lol)

Thanks! :b

What's going on the maniac pack being retired and what will be done about the Sun and Moon Aura?

Baby watergoat?

Which regular rares (not mega rares) will be inside the new boons? could you perhaps crack open a couple hundred on stream?

How's the leaderboard rework coming along?

Forged soul sink? i understand that sharing concept ideas would allow players to take advantage of it, which is less than ideal, i'm merely asking for progress.

Followup on above question, i'd like for you to figure out some way of adding stellar gear to the soul sink, while it's obviously going to boost the value of it, that's exactly what you want from it, just look at trade chat, the most exclusive gear in the game can be picked up from other players for no more than 15k flux.

(+1 to Fasti new pic, it's adorable)
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trove Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

How are the old devs doing ? Avarem/Decoy/Grump

Can we get /drawdistance 300 and bigger prop distance for screenshot purposes ?
    Giving Free Class coins through refer a friend
    Scythe : ✎ At the moment, this is my all time favorite dungeon in Trove . - I'm honored you like it :3

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicasajt View Post
    When will the extra life pack be available?
    The Mega Menagerie pack goes live on Tuesday (with the update). On PS4 EU there's a chance the pack will show up in the store earlier. You can buy it right away but the items won't be delivered until sometime after the patch. Hopefully not too long of a wait, but might be up to 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Hells_Kebab View Post
    As I will miss this weeks livestream can I have a carpet?
    Also will we see any spoilers this week?
    Your chances of winning a carpet while not being there feel pretty low.

I don't think we'll have any spoilers this week but the risk is always there.

Hi there.
    • What's up with the Dreadnought? Could you please show/tell anything about it besides saying it going to be bada-- really cool?
    • We know it's been quite a hectic and tough period bringing the Megalithic update together but are there any plans to celebrate Trove's anniversary?
    • During last stream's pinata party, there was an unreleased Dino Tamer costume worn. Will you possibly release it some time along with the others?

Thanks in advance.
    In-Game Name: MagicMate | Mastery Rank: 400+
    Mods:

you said the shadow tower will be harder on ultra mode and there will be 7 bosses.
    dont you think it is a little too much? we will spend hours trying to find a groupe with needlessly high requirements and then an other hour+ to defeat all 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast