+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ladybug Invasion instead of all bonuses active

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Megalithic is extremely close now. We've already got the launch date announcement scheduled as well. That launch announcement is not coming this week but it is fast approaching.
    Who sets a date to announce a date?

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ointment View Post
    Who sets a date to announce a date?
    Literally every company on the planet.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

It only takes hitting 'F1' to check to see whether we are on a bonus week, and that the bonus week is active before taking further action.
    Saying something is coming 'soon' two weeks in a row should have been an indication that something was not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Megalithic is extremely close now. We've already got the launch date announcement scheduled as well. That launch announcement is not coming this week but it is fast approaching.
    Trion has already said it's coming towards end of June. If you're not making an announcement this week about the release date. That means it's obviously not coming out next Tuesday, which means it's either coming the last week in June, or has been pushed further back. I don't see the needless mystery behind the date.

Quote Originally Posted by High5 View Post
    It only takes hitting 'F1' to check to see whether we are on a bonus week, and that the bonus week is active before taking further action.
    Saying something is coming 'soon' two weeks in a row should have been an indication that something was not correct.
    And by that you're assuming most people playing this game don't take any information they see in-game for granted.

I'm not saying most people are stupid, I'm just saying they're not smart enough to figure these things out in advance.

I for one also did not know that the ladybug invasion event was next as it did not show up on the welcome screen, and I've not played for long enough to figure out that two "all day bonus" week in a row would mean something's wrong.

It would be nice if instead of a "Comming Soon" an actual date was specified, we'd actually realize that there was a missing bonus week that did not show up on the welcome screen.

What this game desperately needs, is much more accurate information on everything ... literally ... everything ... ally abilities/skills/stats.

We have to figure all of those by ourselves because there's no official documentation available anywhere but the wiki, and that becomes outdated/obsolete when stuff changes.

But this is well beyond the scope of this conversation, I don't understand the "comming soon" part of weekly events when you already have them planned on your end.

If some only want to play during those events, and use patron only during those events, and you already have them planned for the whole year, I don't see why this information is not shared, unless the goal is to get people to play more and pay more while also being disappointed because their preferred event wasn't there.

Personally I'm not affected by this issue, and even if it does not happen in the future anymore, it does not matter, what's done is done, many were expecting this week to be all bonus week regardless of what was already planned, and they've already used their saved patron pass or money specifically for those events.

I'm not blaming anyone for this issue, but please, if you currently have better information than what's currently present in-game, please add it in the game, selective dis-information is no different than lying.

+ Reply to Thread