+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ladybug Invasion instead of all bonuses active

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey all,

The Ladybug Invasion was always planned to start today but due to an error it was not properly displayed as "coming soon." That error has now been fixed and we're rolling out a hotfix to update the welcome screen so it's not displaying the duplicate version of the bonus week.

All bonuses will be active on all platforms, as intended, starting next Tuesday (June 20th). Sorry for the confusion this caused.
    As many people including myself purchased patron and popped bonuses for the all bonuses week will there be any compensation or refunds? To have not fixed this till the live event has caused many of us to be left frustrated and out of pocket.

And it was up for a week, did the Dev team not notice?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaincracker View Post
    As many people including myself purchased patron and popped bonuses for the all bonuses week will there be any compensation or refunds? To have not fixed this till the live event has caused many of us to be left frustrated and out of pocket.
    I'd be very surprised if they cared...
    IGN:

Let me know if you've had more DDE drops than Prism of Light drops to see how common this is...
    SEVEN eggs, three auras...! FINALLY!!! Over 1500 boxes opened, with this last one being box #57 of the day! http://prntscr.com/fi8ta3

62,223 Mastery Points | 268K Total PR | Anastasia

Quote Originally Posted by Chaincracker View Post
    Seems a little entitled to be compensated for something that was never promised a date don't you think?

The delayed all bonus week is making my 6th sense tingle...

I can smell a big update, something must be near.

Quote Originally Posted by Siimon View Post

Only megalithic which means nothing to PC players apart from the fact that maybe we can get less neglected.

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Siimon View Post

Events are managed separately from updates and are already scheduled for much of the rest of the year. As I mentioned before, the ladybug invasion was already scheduled for this week. Literally nothing in our schedule has changed at all this week. There was an error in the data pulled into the "coming soon" menu so the scheduled event just didn't show up as intended. That error is fixed now so we shouldn't run into this issue again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Only megalithic which means nothing to PC players apart from the fact that maybe we can get less neglected.
    Megalithic is extremely close now. We've already got the launch date announcement scheduled as well. That launch announcement is not coming this week but it is fast approaching.

We'll have separate patch notes for PC. There are changes coming for PC but this is definitely a much bigger update for consoles. I'd love to be able to share info on what is coming for everyone who plays Trove because there are massive upgrades coming to very important systems.

Keep in mind that we don't want to give you all too many details of what is in the works before it is 100% locked in. As you can tell, if there is any change or misunderstanding it can be very frustrating. We don't want to make these massive updates a point of strees for anyone. Mind blowing stuff is on the way and we have a very passionate, focused team of people working their butts off to make it happen.

I promise that we'll share the deals as soon as we possibly can because we're excited for everyone to see what's been going on behind the scenes.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Hey all,

The Ladybug Invasion was always planned to start today but due to an error it was not properly displayed as "coming soon." That error has now been fixed and we're rolling out a hotfix to update the welcome screen so it's not displaying the duplicate version of the bonus week.

All bonuses will be active on all platforms, as intended, starting next Tuesday (June 20th). Sorry for the confusion this caused.
    Are we going to have to wait another month for that hot fix ?

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by WellCargo67 View Post
    Are we going to have to wait another month for that hot fix ?
    Go in game and look at the welcome screen. The hotfix was being applied as I wrote that message so everyone should now see three distinct events called out on the welcome window.

Hotfixes that require us to apply a fix to our internal data (like what is displayed on the welcome screen) can be hotfixed for any platform on our side. If a fix requires a client update that means we'll bundle up those fixes into a patch that gets sent off to the console certification process.

Going forward we'll be very clear to call out a hotfix (something on our side that can be done quickly) and a patch/update (something that requires certification).
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Events are managed separately from updates and are already scheduled for much of the rest of the year. As I mentioned before, the ladybug invasion was already scheduled for this week. Literally nothing in our schedule has changed at all this week. There was an error in the data pulled into the "coming soon" menu so the scheduled event just didn't show up as intended. That error is fixed now so we shouldn't run into this issue again in the future.
    How did nobody notice this though? For an entire week? If its important enough to list it in advance then I am sure its important enough to get it correct, no? Otherwise why even bother telling us what is coming up on the welcome screen.

+ Reply to Thread