Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Question Thread - June 16, 2017

Hi, Any news about content anounced to deliver in 2017 in "Producer’s Letter: Looking Forward"

Like it:

The next big update after Megalithic will bring some fantastic changes to the game focused around the Shadow Tower and the sinister creatures that inhabit it. Without giving away too many spoilers, the Daughter of the Moon now resides on the sixth floor and reigns supreme over all the tower’s shadowy denizens. What new adversaries has she summoned to the fray? We’ll just have to wait and see.
    Here’s a look at just some of the content we will deliver in 2017:
    • The ability to unlock and designate a sub-class to gain new unique abilities on your active class
    • Long awaited enhancements to clubs including club levels, member ranks, and tiered rewards
    • A massive increase to the Mastery Rank cap and the prizes earned for gaining Mastery
    • …and Plasma Fishing. Yes, you read that correctly, Plasma Fishing!
    That’s only a taste of what’s coming this year. We can’t wait for you to see what else we’ve got planned!
    — Rick “Din Othar” White
    This post is in April 11, 2017, 2 months after and no much news, about it.

Any thing about it?
    Especially about the dotm on the 6th floor?
    IGN: Jpcc ---- Mastery: 567 ---- Leader and founder of Club: TheFlamesBR
    Total PR:231K | Guns 21,541k | Pirate 21,5k
    | Lunar 20,4k | Tomb Raiser 17k | Neon Ninja 18,6k | Candy 17,1k | Ice 12k | Fae 11k | Chloro 16,3k | Dino tamer 17,2k | Knigth 18,4k | Dracolyte 15,4k | Shadow Hunter 14,5k | Revenant 15,6 (All in same time!)
    Level 30 = 15/15 Friends 1927/1927 ---- Refers Friend 47/30 ---- Total Days: 745 ---- Consecutive Days: 742 = UPDATE 07/10/2017

will you check out my profession idea in my signature? maybe give some feedback on it and possibly let me know if there is any chance of getting in the game?

any thought of adding a 1 day untradeable patron pass for 250 credits to the store? i think most people would like this since it would give them some breathing room to buy patron when they want to and not have to fully commit to the 15 days and possibly lose out on patron time and flux because they werent able to stay on to get the full value of the 15 days.

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by StewB Dew View Post
    What exactly is this event? on console when I logged in it was suppose to be all bonus week but it has the ladybug invaders event
    We have this blog post on the event from last year which should provide some insight. I also posted on the confusion regarding the "every bonus active" event which is coming next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpcc View Post
    Hi, Any news about content anounced to deliver in 2017 in "Producer’s Letter: Looking Forward"

Like it:

This post is in April 11, 2017, 2 months after and no much news, about it.

Any thing about it?
    Especially about the dotm on the 6th floor?
    We're adding two new bosses to the Shadow Tower which puts the big bad of the tower up on the sixth floor.

If you can make it to our livestream this week we'll show off a bit of one of the new bosses.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Xbox mods

Whats the deal with mods for xbox? Gotta have plans soon for these

Will we get more ways to obtain empowered gem boxes in the future? Right now trading lunar souls for them is very frustrating, especially when you get gems with duplicate abilities (i.e pyrodisc). Having the empowered gem boxes only available through lunar souls (and uncrafting empowered gems for shards, and that small chance from shop gem boxes) feels like a cheap way to pad out the game run time. By locking players out of progressing naturally I feel the game turns people away, heck I even quit for a year over the mantle of power update being so obnoxious. Perhaps empowered gem fragments could be put in chaos chests as an uncommon drop since those can be found in dungeons now, this would allow for more natural progression as most players already grind dungeons for exp and flux, empowered gem fragments should also be made tradeable so people who need gems can get them more often.

How far back does the item backlog go?

Can ice sage be officially acknowledged as objectively being the best class in the game?

Are there any plans to balance PVP or generally make it more worthwhile? If I remember correctly it takes 80 minutes to obtain one battle box (haven't actually done PVP since its release), not to mention it is in my opinion very poorly balanced. It was very common for entire teams to be completely wiped without a fighting chance due to superior collective banner stats and/or exp level of the opposing team. This leads to a boring, tedious, frustrating experience which I feel makes it not worth attempting despite the amazing rewards like the battle plane and war turtles. If the box timer was reduced to say 20 minutes, banners didn't effect HP or damage output, and all players where scaled to the same level then I feel PVP would be much more popular. (I haven't seen anything about PVP balancing in the update logs so I'm just assuming it's unchanged)

(not trying to be rude in anyway, just trying get some opinions out. I genuinely enjoy trove and appreciate everything [other than the mantle of power update] you devs do for us, but I feel these two things somewhat ruin the game and would like to know if there's any plans to improve them)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikket View Post
    Having the empowered gem boxes only available through lunar souls (and uncrafting empowered gems for shards, and that small chance from shop gem boxes) feels like a cheap way to pad out the game run time.
    I suggest you to press K in game and check that weekly contests tab

You´re welcome

On top of my basking rock. Under another rock. Because rocks.
    1. Class based passives were designed to give that class a substantial boost to either damage or survivability for a short time based on some condition. However, this mentality was not applied to the Dracolyte or the Ice Sage. Their passives are movement based, and more or less useless for anything other than niche situations. Are there any plans to redesign or improve these talents with any of the upcoming patches?

2. The Dracolyte class gem is reported to have a ~25% chance to spawn an Avatar, however, my own testing is showing this number to be closer to 12.5-15%. Any chance we can get that number looked at and reported on officially?

Quote Originally Posted by l96XJl View Post
    I'm thinking about buying the essentials pack for the gear and mastery. If i do buy this pack, i will get 10 class coins that, to my knowledge, are untradeable. As i said, i have all classes already and would give the class coins to my kid if i could. What else can be done with them if we don't need them and can't trade or give them away. If i knew there were gonna be more classes added this purchase would be a no-brainer for anyone who enjoys the game, but as it stands i would end up with 10 coins that are completely unusable. I won't be able to watch the stream as i will be working so a reply to this thread would suffice for me. Chances are i will buy the pack anyway but it would be nice to know that the coins would eventually be useable.
    You can loot the Class coins for Double xp potions.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 64,062 Tied for Rank 1 | Total Power Rank: 281,081 | Alpha Conqueror | New Daily System Problem | Trion Support
    Effort over Timegates! | Heart-a-Phones Received: 559 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 672 | Flask Cooldown Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikket View Post
    Perhaps empowered gem fragments could be put in chaos chests as an uncommon drop since those can be found in dungeons now, this would allow for more natural progression as most players already grind dungeons for exp and flux, empowered gem fragments should also be made tradeable so people who need gems can get them more often.
    BRILLIANT!!! I don't think I like them being tradeable, though.

On a different note:

Auras: It's a pain and it takes quite a bit of glim to cycle through all auras to get the one you want, and heaven forbid you pass the aura you want because you don't think you want it or pass it on accident. I would like to see auras selectable through the collections menu instead of it being tied to the enchanted forge. Also, it might be cool if auras were tied to character instead of tied to weapon. It would make it easier to keep you fasion while offering the flexibility to swap gear around.

Unless you plan to have gear swapping tied to cubits. In which case, forget I said anything. Please don't make cubits for gear swapping a thing.

Hairstyles: Same complaint as auras. I'd like to look at all the hairstyles and choose a favorite, but it's again a hassle to look through all of them at the barbershop. I would also like to see them selectable from the collections menu as well.

Friends list: Just for the sake of keeping a clean friends list, I would like to see an option where you can see when someone last logged in on your friends list, assuming it doesn't lag out too much. That way, you know who is inactive and who you can (probably) delete from it. Another thing that might go well with this is a system to purge inactive friends, whether it be automatically after someone stays inactive for so long, a /deleteinactive command that automatically removes people that have not logged in for so long, or just keeping things as they lie with the last logged in time where people can manually remove inactive friends.
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsss View Post
    I suggest you to press K in game and check that weekly contests tab
    Didn't even know contests where a thing until like 3 days ago. Though my opinion still stands as this seems like a very inconsistent method and is still a time lock.

Closed Thread