Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Question Thread - June 16, 2017

Are you guys gonna be updating the Hub PVP rotation with new maps anytime soon?

Will megalithic bring some new content to PC?
    IGN: Suburba
    Mastery: 530
    All classes 16k + pr

I will ask questions to Din other.

1. It is a fact that everyone knows that the number of users who play Trove is decreasing more and more.
    Is there any countermeasure that can increase the number of users again?

Except for a slight increase in users through Event

2. Is it impossible for users to create posts on Forum of course, Trove problems, solutions, ideas, constructive criticisms and advice?

- The reason for doing this question is to understand what I am saying by looking at the Send Private Message.

3. I think that Trove is too vague, and I think that many parts that were Trove's strengths are lost, how do you think about this?

The question is not long.
    The time I live in was night, so I ended this sentence,
    Two days later, I do not know whether I can continue to play Trove.

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPineapple View Post
    And of course, any news on second stat reroll?
    This event was live all last week (just ending this morning). What specific question did you have about it?
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    This event was live all last week (just ending this morning). What specific question did you have about it?
    Sorry, I meant gem stat reroll. Oops.
    Link--> My YouTube Channel <--Link
    Y'all who are below Mastery 20, get a FREE class coin by entering G3FLQ6YG2NKTTFWJTGXY at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Remember that the most beautiful things in life are often the most useless.
    -John Ruskin

Ladybug Invaders?

What exactly is this event? on console when I logged in it was suppose to be all bonus week but it has the ladybug invaders event

Quote Originally Posted by StewB Dew View Post
    What exactly is this event? on console when I logged in it was suppose to be all bonus week but it has the ladybug invaders event
    It took for me less than 20 seconds to find it, http://trove.wikia.com/wiki/Ladybug_Invader

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Wontons View Post
    Are you guys gonna be updating the Hub PVP rotation with new maps anytime soon?
    With the delay in patches, there haven't been many new maps. I recently pulled a bunch! They are in the test-phase. I'll admit it's been pretty busy around here- so it's been slower than usual.
    I've been actually playing around with the idea of having the CTF(Capture the Flag) portal in the hub switch to TDM(Team Death Match) for a bit. The reason we didn't have two type portals in the first place is because not enough people PVP -- and we didn't want to have an unbearable queue waiting for other players. We'll see how the switch might go- in theory it would be easy, but there are always those small critical factors that pop up. Stay tuned! <3
    Discord handle: Twixler#9941

1. What happened to the All-Bonuses week? It's now ladybug (out of nowhere) week, and it says there are two weeks of the All-bonus coming soon.

2. Any luck with the recipe dungeon bugs? I've had no response on whether or not it was a known issue when I posted it in the bugs section...

3. Races. Can we get rid of them, add extra jump bonus, SOMETHING?!? They are impossible with the server lag. Unless you want to explain a fix for fixing the lag (soonTM)
    https://www.twitch.tv/fidget_the_nimbat Come hang out!
    LVL 300+ Mastery (310) - Max LVL Dracolyte (14,265 PR) - Proud Trion Creator/Streamer

Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    It took for me less than 20 seconds to find it, http://trove.wikia.com/wiki/Ladybug_Invader
    Wasn't looking for the "type into Google answer", but thanks anyways!

Closed Thread