+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Strongest/Most Exciting Class in Trove

I'd have to agree with the fae, candy barbarian, dracolyte being the "strongest" classes, as they all seem to have mechanisms for both high damage and being able to survive. Figuring out which class is the "most fun" is a little trickier, though, since it really depends on what you enjoy doing. I think Shadow Hunter is a lot of fun, since it requires a relatively involved play-style, but I also think dracolyte is fun, for the completely opposite reason -- you can cook entire armies in a very care-free manner. Recently, I picked back up on my Neon Ninja, and I've been having a LOT of fun with it as well -- dashing around, smacking enemies and watching them run in random directions trying to aggro my virtual clones. Ninja DOES have some issues (which others have touched on), but it's got a relatively active play-style, like Shadow Hunter. The only classes I've had trouble finding "fun" for any period of time are Ice Sage and Gunslinger. I will eventually pick them back up later to get them both up to 20, but I'm not looking forward to it.

Whenever i see a topic with analogue content, the way i see the game drastically changes... in a bad sense, obviously.

Makes me wonder what's the point of other classes? In this game, they are there for ppl to do something when there's nothing left to do. Level your alts, the other classes that is a measure of difficulty i suppose? A tank dealing significally more damage than a dps, etc. As a new player, to me, This kind of thing turns me off from the game... It's seems and feels too casual, and it's partly caused by majority of the dungeons not being rewarding nor challanging. It's a race to the boss where you can Ignore everything else. And i don't really make any difference whether it's a boss or a normal one - one is simply further away than the other. they don't force me to group up aswell... Solo grind which you can spice up by dragging few others along the way.

No offence, but this is what this game represents to me, a new player. I simply hope there is more to it at some point other than having the best gear, which can be compared with non-upgraded one bec they both can solo stronger dungeons if played right... only a matter of time comes to play.

Coclusion: this game is not my cup of tea - mindless grind... analogue to the guy in hell pushing a rock all the way up just for it to roll down again.

Quote Originally Posted by oobik View Post
    Whenever i see a topic with analogue content, the way i see the game drastically changes... in a bad sense, obviously.

Makes me wonder what's the point of other classes? In this game, they are there for ppl to do something when there's nothing left to do. Level your alts, the other classes that is a measure of difficulty i suppose? A tank dealing significally more damage than a dps, etc. As a new player, to me, This kind of thing turns me off from the game... It's seems and feels too casual, and it's partly caused by majority of the dungeons not being rewarding nor challanging. It's a race to the boss where you can Ignore everything else. And i don't really make any difference whether it's a boss or a normal one - one is simply further away than the other. they don't force me to group up aswell... Solo grind which you can spice up by dragging few others along the way.

No offence, but this is what this game represents to me, a new player. I simply hope there is more to it at some point other than having the best gear, which can be compared with non-upgraded one bec they both can solo stronger dungeons if played right... only a matter of time comes to play.

Coclusion: this game is not my cup of tea - mindless grind... analogue to the guy in hell pushing a rock all the way up just for it to roll down again.
    It is a very casual game that I would categorize as a social/collecting/building game. If your wanting a game with more substance, then this game may not be for you. The game is still in beta, but I don't think the game will flesh itself out past what it currently is.

Major reason to level up all classes is for the mastery points, which in turn, gives you a boost to dmg/hp and what not and for a change of pace. While some classes are just simply better, when it comes to speed of kills/surviving, it's mostly only noticeable when your alone. All classes can handle the content fine. I have my favorite class to run for SA and etc but generally run a less efficient class in adventure zones.

If your into collecting/building or if your social, then you very well may find that you love the game. I know I was turned off at first, when I was talked into playing. Though now I look forward to logging on for an hour or more. Heck sometimes, me and a few friends may throw our whole afternoon away.
    Maledictam
    Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Please consider using my referral code: YDX6NJ97YTH2H2FJN2DD

Level up all characters

Best way to figure out which class is best and you like most, is to level up all classes. Gives you mastery point so thats a plus. But as you are leveling you quickly find out if it's good and fun. I thought shadow hunter was fun and strong in the beginning, but grew tired of it quick. My most favourit character is Candy barbarian (whirlwind baby), fae trickers ( clones awesome), Dracolyte (Dragon! and love its flames and AOE). Ice sage to a certain extend. Its cool but the aiming i dont like. maybe iam just doing something wrong :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zipperumpazoo View Post
    Even if based only on raw damage and survivability that list seems still off though.
    Soo in your opinion strongest class isnt the one that does most damage and survives easily xD

Quote Originally Posted by Snufler View Post
    Soo in your opinion strongest class isnt the one that does most damage and survives easily xD
    Not necessarily, you were the one that tested and said that your chart was based on damage and survivability against 1 monster (you seem to have changed idea with the last example) that's why I can say that the list is still off under that point of view.

Neon Ninja and Candy Barbarian are the most beast classes by far. I personally hate Fae's cause they are incredibly lame all together... lol little pixies.

Knight: 39 - Barbarian: 39 - Fae: 39 - Gunslinger: 39 - Dracolyte: 39 - Hunter: 39 - Neon Ninja: 39 - Ice Sage: 39

There is a mysterious, unofficial class called: the Developer. Literally the strongest class due to their power of altering the world of Trove.

I personally hate Fae's cause they are incredibly lame all together... lol little pixies.
    +100, dunno who made them that strong, doesn't make any sense ;3

Quote Originally Posted by GadgetCAT View Post
    There is a mysterious, unofficial class called: the Developer. Literally the strongest class due to their power of altering the world of Trove.
    This one has a good point. Obviously this mysterious class beats them all.
    Maledictam
    Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Please consider using my referral code: YDX6NJ97YTH2H2FJN2DD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast