+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruiting for Pinata farm tomorrow

Recruiting for Pinata farm tomorrow

Tomorrow I'll be holding a pinata farm (bonus shards) starting 16:30 GMT (23:30 EST). Need people to join with their best character. Leave details below (class, level, emblems, number of keys) and be truthful as I'll be checking gear! If you're in I'll let you know. Need 8 people (7 including me) or it's called off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    We looked at Megapixlz flux amount this morning, he has 7609 mega flux tanks, his chaos factor is 9461 aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beallz View Post
    It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches; it only takes one match to burn a thousand trees.
    Refer me to become a Bae.
    My Refferal: NNCJJRT39T9LH9HYTNE3
    Bae List:

Why do you need to check gear for Pinata farming? A single level 42 can easily solo it in a few minutes.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

I want it to be as fast as possible, I don't want lv 10s sneaking in and leeching for no effort at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    We looked at Megapixlz flux amount this morning, he has 7609 mega flux tanks, his chaos factor is 9461 aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beallz View Post
    It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches; it only takes one match to burn a thousand trees.
    Refer me to become a Bae.
    My Refferal: NNCJJRT39T9LH9HYTNE3
    Bae List:

Three LLs can take it down in like 20 secs. Hell, Me and my best friend are abit from max and we duo it in less than a min @boss and not too long to get there even w/ all our alts tping.
    Either way. Best of luck ' Recruiting ' when I only see it on global and inside guilds,unsure how well this will work for you.
    Nice to meet you.
    Mastery: Woot! Big 100 goal! /// 11x updated 11/2
    Join: 7/16/15 Mastery 100 goal: 10/23/15

IGN: Fitager.

When I do Pinata farm runs, at any given time, maybe about 3 of the 8 people are actually participating, the rest are messaging, afk, shopping on the market, no one cares because it's just a fast grind. Everyone takes turns using keys and you just go and smash stuff until you get burnt out. Trying to make it organized and making sure all 8 people are giving it 100% is going to last maybe 2 runs. If you want to have fun you need to lighten up and laugh about it.

Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile

@sumerhaas

Hearing that make me so glad I started and lead Pinata Alpha Squad. I almost take for granted that I can bust out a 8 member ss 42LL squad within a minute and have players left over for a second squad. Farming runs for almost 80% of the time on fridays, burnouts just take their leave and someone else immediately comes in.

I get key donations and if people afk or market they even politely announce it... our definition of fun is talking in club chat while rekting mobs (few hits break is irrelevant)

Meanwhile other clubs are competing for dotm hard sweating and we just casually get 14s runs with no prep on pinata god...

And for the rest of the week when it isnt friday my club becomes a happy chatroom
    MASTERY 363 |RACECAR DRACOLYTE | RETURNING PLAYER!

I think LL are a think of the past now... everyone can just use rev and pop ulti and afk till the end of the arena

Quote Originally Posted by bahoin View Post
    I think LL are a think of the past now... everyone can just use rev and pop ulti and afk till the end of the arena
    Yup exactly what I told everyone who said "revenant sucks, no one would use him over LL"

Yeah, Rev changed the game with the tower arenas for sure. I can't imagine using anything else anymore. You just stand in the fire, flask and ult, game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    Yeah, Rev changed the game with the tower arenas for sure. I can't imagine using anything else anymore. You just stand in the fire, flask and ult, game over.
    Scoreboard and time wise LL still tops it though, so I guess people will swap or assign between the two selectively. Pulling effect of Rev is great for LL as well.

p.S beallz sorry for hijacking your thread. If you're looking for pinata farm groups forums isnt a good place , you may want to try joining pubs in /join st chat channel or a dedicated farming club (a few exist notwithstanding mine) just drop me a pm

+ Reply to Thread