+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Crafting with Atronos Livestream - May 26th, 2017

Can we get more Infineon costumes for the rest of the classes? Preferably starting with the Shadow Hunters because the name implies it should have a style like that. Plus, i also like the color purple quite a lot and there isn't enough of it in the game. If this isn't to your interest to create though, i'll suggest making glowing Neon costumes for the rest of the classes, too. Like.. It doesn't have to look like NN style at all, just the fact that the costume can glow in the dark and has a very high color contrast in 1 high color and 1 dark. Thank you for at least reading my suggestions!

1// Infineon/everdark costume for NN

2// Suitable Lvl 30 costumes for all (or some) classes !!!

3// A pirate themed CB costume with a great hat , black costume with gold buttons and stuff with a gun pouch on the sides ! The CB can also have a set of Pirate themed Rapiers as well !!! Also hat with a small eyepatch !!!

4// A costume for NN or CB that look somewhat similar to this

5// A class that fights using only fist / fist weapons like Gauntlets !

Please!!!!!!!!!

I need my Ally Banana!!!!
    We are asking for this ally a lot of time

Please i cant stay in this stream cause i work in same hour time, this Banana ally is of the Stream: Aynatanya (im #TrionCreator), i stream all days and i really want an StreamerDream Banana Ally!!! (I think i asked before about the banana to Fasti, Scapes (before he leave), Mobi and the whole Trion team haha).

Can you please make this banana ally for me, for my stream and my viewers/followers/clubmates?? We love it!

Thank you guys!!!!! Love ya <3

I was thinking maybe allies of a spider or possibly a baby wyvern.

Also... maybe some more Blood Knight themed costumes. (Fan of Red and Black)

Quote Originally Posted by Evilagician View Post
    From a modders point of view, I would like to request helmets for all base costumes...
    This way modders can change the default lvl3_knight_helmet without resorting to the most available helmet now (shadome). Plus it would still look ok for people without the mod.
    And i do have to agree with Evil on helmets for base level class costumes. Would be nice if they are more easier to obtain...

Quote Originally Posted by Runelight View Post
    2// Suitable Lvl 30 costumes for all (or some) classes !!!
    That would be nice...

Waaaaay up in the mountains of New Mexico
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyTheVirus View Post
    I was thinking maybe allies of a spider or possibly a baby wyvern.
    Agreed! The Scalp Skitterling hat would be a perfect base for a "spider" ally...... just thought I'd mention.

I love it that Atronos is going to do this again! I learned so much about creation from watching his prior creation streams, it's awesome.
    Co-Founder of Defiant Few! Come visit us by entering /joinworld defiant few in your chat window!

Check out some videos of our flight courses!
    Even better, check out my stream for tours of the club!

New costume idea

How about costumes that go with the other items from dragon crafting, like a skeleton/bone costume for bone dragon.

You should try to make a neon suit for the Gunslinger and weapons that look like rocketlaunchers for the Gunslinger. Also, add more monsters, new ore, and more dungeons for the sky realm because we should fight more than just giants and we should battle bosses in the sky realm too in the dungeons.

Please add some new dracolytes costumes because there is not a lot of them

I would love to see more dragon helmets with all the dragons. Ever since dragon eggs were introduced we never got any more helmets and not even Azorian got his own helmet since he was the first dragon to go in the game before they decided to add styles themed to the dragons. Personally I love these helmets and would like to see more.

I would also agree with Evilagician but more along the lines of the base costumes in the store like the Balefire Beast, Dragon Knight, Dark Fae, Shadow Maw, Ashen Beast, ect. Would be nice to have the option to have a helmet for those costumes.

actually rare styles from different biomes for example robotic looking helmet from neon city

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast