+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Crafting with Atronos Livestream - May 26th, 2017

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Crafting with Atronos Livestream - May 26th, 2017

Join us for the return of Crafting with Atronos! Have some ideas for weapons or gear styles you'd like to see in the future?

Tell us all about them in this thread!

Provide as much detail as possible and feel free to include sketches or other reference materials.

A full on helmet for the uberman costume would be lovely, instead of just a hat and mask, just using the same style and color scheme would be fine though,
    i trust your design skills to be fantastic enough to figure out an awesome design for it.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trove Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

White/Gold themed Neon ninja costume kind of like Fae's Angelic costume

Inferno style Pirate Captain - like Neon Stroke but little more red instead of orange

I want to see a Llama, Griffon, Shmeep, Pemblock, and T-Rex heads in the Stash Exclusive Hats section.
    If you use this code: 7J363HEF2CP6NML9XY9Z to this link: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow
    you can get 1 free class coin in game if you're under mastery 20.

May 18, 2016
    My first diamond dragon egg

My current Mastery/Class Stats: https://trovesaurus.com/user=12004/stormyskull/classes

More deco items would be appreciated! Specifically Jurassic decor as there is a lack. (others could be added)

Moar stash hats! \/ more varied stash hats to be specific, such as ducks or fish and schtuff

There are already tonns of styles and decos accepted on reddit. Why not just put those in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

Military themed pirate captain with the character being a military commander, the small cannons being artillery, and the big cannon a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicasajt View Post
    There are already tonns of styles and decos accepted on reddit. Why not just put those in?
    ^^ This ^^

Purple costumes. I don't know why but I really like purple costumes....

From a modders point of view, I would like to request helmets for all base costumes...
    This way modders can change the default lvl3_knight_helmet without resorting to the most available helmet now (shadome). Plus it would still look ok for people without the mod.
    IGN: Evilagician || Creationist || Follow me on Twitter, if you want updates on my works!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast