Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS-SERVER Offline ?

Quote Originally Posted by littlebro15 View Post
    i think you missed my point. I enjoyed PTS because of the people who played PTS were fun to be around, they didn't want to, nor did I want to play Live. Also why in the world does it matter? either way we wouldn't be doing anything for the game. Also pretty much all of the PTS Mainers have quite Trove all together, so we just talk on discord and other methods. I was simply giving an example as in why we USED to do stuff like that. nowadays I don't feel like going back to my crappy characters, and Trove has gotten simply boring
    His point is still correct... why don't you make a club for the PTS community on live if you like it so much better? What you can do in PTS you could have done in Live.
    You really haven't seen the good side community of Live servers at all, you don't even give it a chance. I could say that the PTS community is the same as in Live but worse in some cases I ask a question in global and no one knows anything or they just ignore it, anyways.. my character in PTS is in a big brazilian club and they interact talk with eachother the same way people do in clubs in live servers. So saying that Live community is worse than PTS is just wrong.

and I don't think you guys get it, they don't care if you quit or not. You weren't supporting the game and were wasting server resources at same time. Even if you were not to spend money on credits you'd probably spend flux on credit pouches which is indirectly supporting the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Novuhz View Post
    His point is still correct... why don't you make a club for the PTS community on live if you like it so much better? What you can do in PTS you could have done in Live.
    You really haven't seen the good side community of Live servers at all, you don't even give it a chance. I could say that the PTS community is the same as in Live but worse in some cases I ask a question in global and no one knows anything or they just ignore it, anyways.. my character in PTS is in a big brazilian club and they interact talk with eachother the same way people do in clubs in live servers. So saying that Live community is worse than PTS is just wrong.

and I don't think you guys get it, they don't care if you quit or not. You weren't supporting the game and were wasting server resources at same time. Even if you were not to spend money on credits you'd probably spend flux on credit pouches which is indirectly supporting the game.
    where did i ever say that the live community was worse? I just simply prefer the PTS one. Also we know they don't care about us leaving, i've explained this to many other PTS players. Also we wouldn't be supporting the game because we wouldn't be doing anything at all but sitting around and talking, not buying credit pouches or anything like that. You kinda missed my point. i'm saying why we USED to play PTS, we have all but left the Trove community all together. In other words we aren't going to live because we are done with Trove, I've explained this too so many times. Also once more, I never said that Live community was worse in this thread, that used to be my opinion years ago but not anymore, i'm curious as to how you came with that conclusion.