Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS-SERVER Offline ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The bonus week is also taking place in the live game. With the PTS being reset in the future any progress made will be temporary so please don't consider it your main account.

The PTS won't always be up when there isn't a new feature to test. We're following up on when we'll have the PTS back online but for now feel free to hop into the live game.

Mr. Fasti
    TROVE LIVE is NORTH AMERICA ne?

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TecDrivers View Post
    Mr. Fasti
    TROVE LIVE is NORTH AMERICA ne?
    North America or EU. It's whatever works best based on where you live.

I followed up and there are no plans to bring the PTS back online in the near future. We don't have anything on there for testing at the moment.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Well now Trove and Glyph is being just a *****...

Well i really like the game and to play i could even play in the live server well but not everyone likes to play in ****y servers and not everyone have good network connections i know for a fact that maining PTS is stupid and I even can understand developers points but turning off PTS wont make me go play on live servers since the quality is stupdily low and my network is not the best (and i know people experince same thing as me like from nothing you start flying arround and going to places you havent gone before on that map and 1000x gravity pushing you back to the floor when jumping and sometimes even getting through the floor) for me thats not gaming experience and even if you say "oh but you just need to get a better network" well thats not true coz my friend is a streamer and he streams good 1080p 60 fps stream alright in all games but when it comes to Trove why not get through walls why not fly arround without even touching the keyboard/mouse why notjust ****ing die all the time and lose the magic find i took 5 minutes to fill up coz i died earlier for the same reasons.

My point is i know that this kind of game needs to be invested and sustained but closing PTS for some players is closing all the the doors...some dont have oppurtunity to play the game but in PTS like me

And not only that is the problem but in Live servers i dont feel the "love and heat" i felt when i joined PTS i played live everyone was greedy and full of themselves showing off their bank account power and ****ting on lower rank players but in PTS i found people who helped me a lot growing my character and got even the chance to skype them making good friends that I've met in person and hung out, yeah a game developer ****s 3% gamers or even more just because their paycheck is 3 cents lower and even think they deserve the money like if the game was a weekly updated game or somthing (which is not) taking 1 month or more to add feature and relevant updates thats not worth the money wasted on the game if players waste so much money for 1+ month updates (which by updates i mean new things not just costumes/dragons) and styles) ask yourselves where is the money being invested on? where are the new features? where are the minigames? Im not lying when i say this game has grown a lot since 2015 and earlier but not as much as expected. Game devs in general Steal/**** and **** on gamers who spend money and time and fill their pockets with money putting the gamers in questionable decision. yeah ofc the game can be played F2P but is it worth to play this game F2P after a month of effort and see like guys who started same day as you already 10x stronger than you?

I dont wanna judge anyones work i mean i wouldnt do better since i dont know programming and design or any of those things but i know for a fact that anyone playing this game F2P or Slow Connection doesnt feel like the game is worth to spend money on leading them to leave the game or find a spot at PTS far from people who dont contribute for gaming experience and from lag.

Anyways PTS is already blocked on store as well leading most people to leave right way or a little while later so why keep whining about it and keep making people not just move to live servers but stop playing at all and some that move to live servers dont last long there

This is just an opinion dont take it to serious coz im just sharing my thoughts over the situation that didnt make me move to live servers but actully stop playing and dont take it as a judgment to anyone's work coz im saying what it feels like not having relevant updates with new features and **** to do but get styles

Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by EricGamer View Post
    Some adminstor could inform when it is going back to work normally, I would like to take advantage of this bonus week, but with closed server there is no way someone gives some news, please, when is going back
    Why would you care about that in a Test Server? everyone's accounts in Test Server are soon going to be wiped out.

The bonus week is also taking place in the live game. With the PTS being reset in the future any progress made will be temporary so please don't consider it your main account.

The PTS won't always be up when there isn't a new feature to test. We're following up on when we'll have the PTS back online but for now feel free to hop into the live game.

I agree with you. PTS shutdown does not allow some players to go to regular servers. This can only be done by losing PTS players. I chose to leave TROVE, too. In fact, PTS can also charge. For example, you can buy members. It doesn't have to be shut

Quote Originally Posted by dlives View Post
    I agree with you. PTS shutdown does not allow some players to go to regular servers. This can only be done by losing PTS players. I chose to leave TROVE, too. In fact, PTS can also charge. For example, you can buy members. It doesn't have to be shut
    i don't think you get it, no one cares if you stop playing.
    PTS mainers should not be a thing and is not a big loss.
    Go play on live and earn thing, you will get what you deserve.

Leader of Oblivion
    Ref code: H73DYE7RQZ97QPDDEXYQ

i hope PTS will get online soon so i can test some costumes out of the store so i know which i want to get on the live server Q.Q

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #18
    No immediate plans to bring the PTS back online without something new to test. We have a lot of work in progress and all of it will need testing so we'll have lots of PTS stuff coming down the road.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

No immediate plans to bring the PTS back online without something new to test. We have a lot of work in progress and all of it will need testing so we'll have lots of PTS stuff coming down the road.
    can't really complain about that. Hopefully there will be more chances to find and fix bugs on PTS whenever that comes around. I guess im gonna take a break from Trove, or in my case PTS until then.

Quote Originally Posted by cerkaz View Post
    i don't think you get it, no one cares if you stop playing.
    PTS mainers should not be a thing and is not a big loss.
    Go play on live and earn thing, you will get what you deserve.
    a lot of PTS players will agree when I say that we don't play PTS to grind or to "earn" stuff. Mostly just play because we either like chilling there or we like to find bugs/glitches. A lot of us have no interest in grinding anymore. I'm not sure about the case on Live, since I haven't actually done anything outside of hub there since late 2015