Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Question Thread - May 19, 2017

Could we get the ability to check which shadow towers someone has completed without spending half an hour sifting through leaderboards, it would make it easier to make sure you're only carrying players that need shadow towers through them. (You'd be surprised at how many players sneak in and fill precious tower slots just to get a tiny bit of loot)
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 64,062 Tied for Rank 1 | Total Power Rank: 281,081 | Alpha Conqueror | New Daily System Problem | Trion Support
    Effort over Timegates! | Heart-a-Phones Received: 559 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 672 | Flask Cooldown Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

When the megalithic update goes live will we be getting the same packs that the PC crowd has? Im especially interested in the dragon hoard pack. Just curious XD. Ps4 player here

~Back on the forums for the first time in six months. Also, Hi Rick!

My main question is: Does the developers already have any rough plans/concepts set up to be put into motion for the next content update?
    DaRkLy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trion Worlds View Post
    In the future™ Soon™

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRkD0M1NaNt View Post
    ~Back on the forums for the first time in two months. Also, Hi Rick!

My main question is: Does the developers already have any rough plans/concepts set up to be put into motion for the next content update?
    The update after Megalithic? That update is actually well under way with a shocking amount of progress.

The update after that also has more than a rough concept.

The one after THAT is mostly in the concept stage but we have a pretty clear goal there too. We've spent a lot of time working on Megalithic for our console players but I am so excited for everyone to see what's on the horizon. It's honestly just some bonkers epicness.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Trove Creations

When will Trove Creations see some love? I have been making stuff since September of last year and have at least 10 accepted creations but no word on them. I've talked with other people there and the joke going around is "Wait about a year or two and then they might get added" I have also created a lair, which less than one month after creation I got credited and now see it in game. Why haven't styles and decos been given any love. Before you respond that they have been added, please not the 8-10 styles a patch is no where near the amount that are being created and accepted. 2 votes each from 3 people who get 5 votes a week that would be 7.5 accepted a week on average. I've seen one or two patches with some styles, but I know there are hundreds of styles waiting for the game.

Could we also know what the backlog is looking like? My guess would be over 500....

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindrawolf View Post
    My question:

Did you miss me?

Bad joke none of the devs except Fasti probably know who I am. Um...

Pardon me if this has been answered I've been away for awhile, but is there any plans for a major rebalancing of classes? Sub-classes will probably help but there will certainly still be issues.
    Hi Sindrawolf,

We are doing some rebalancing as part of the sub-classing system. That said, balancing will be an ongoing thing.

Din O

My suggestion falls along the lines of Chono's st question - could there be a search funtion in leaderboard? - it happens less often now since 15k and 20k sigil but I would love to be able to check class stats search the name of the person who /w me to confirm his pr before inviting them

Tldr - leaderboard - search bar

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by gaugekelley1 View Post
    Masterful paragon wings, mastery confetti wings, and golden Pegasus wings with new Mastery increase?

What can we except, or what do you have planned for the patron points system(I'm not asking when!)

It has been confirmed that there will be a lore inspired quest system, will aurim the dragon be incorperated into this?

Will we see something of more importance in the shadow hub's secret tunnels?

When will we get level 30 costumes?
    Hi Gaugekelley1,

The details related to specific items will be in the Release notes when a given build goes live.

Regarding Patron, we want to rework patron, and I have no details as to what those changes will be. When we are ready to address Patron, we will let everyone know.

Din O

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Siimon View Post
    Hi Din O,

Will there be any new mob type to fight coming with the Megalithic Update? Like mobs that fly, jump, swim etc or simply new mobs beside the bosses for the Shadow tower?

Not sure if this one got asked before (probably) but... Will the extra life pack come out at the same time as the Megalithic Update or before? (or after :x)

Can we talk about the specific drop rate of loot or is this still a taboo subject? :/

Thank you for reading,
    Siimon
    Hi Siimon,

The Megalithic update brings the console users on parity with the PC regarding content. After Megalithic Update, we will be releasing some cool stuff for both PC and Consoles.

Extra Life pack goes live with Megalithic update.

No, we don't give out specific drop rates for loot :-)

Din O

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by MinhoBedo View Post
    Hello everyone !

Im actually playing on PS4 but i played on PC, im still reading things we dont have in PS4, like the Dino Hunter, Double EXP potion...

I was asking myself if you guys are gonna release it on PS4 too.

Thanks for reading my question

-ADastina
    Hi MinhoBedo/ADastina,

Yes with the Megalithic Update PS4 and XboxOne will be in parity with the PC regarding content.

Din O

Closed Thread