+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dino Attack?

Dino Attack?

So... There will be no "event"?

Banned
    I'm guessing it wasn't interesting? I personally wouldn't do the event no offense to anybody else who would have

I totally forgot they were even going to do that event...

And if it was going to be anything like the last event, with all the underground dudes, I'm glad they didnt do it. Re-work it to be something more fun, where we can actually clear it with our friends. (Because only the person that gets the killing blow on a mob gets it counted toward their kill count.)
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

If they indeed delayed it to rework it, then that's great, forcing content out just for the sake of it has never been a good way of doing it, and you can clearly see they've realised that lately with the patch starvation.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 70,013 Tied for Rank 1 | Total Power Rank: 287,615 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Boost Indicators | Trion Support
    Effort over Timegates! | Heart-a-Phones Received: 573 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 679 | Gem Rerolling Issue | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Mabye it was a mistake it was even shown so early?

I would believe this dino attack would come out same day as megalitich patch thing for all platforms.

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DooDeLzZz View Post
    The Dino Attack! event is coming with the release of the Megalithic Update on consoles. No date to provide just yet but it is still down the road.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

I have no idea what this is even about. I'm sure I'll figure it out. Fasti already answered so I guess you don't need help anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The Dino Attack! event is coming with the release of the Megalithic Update on consoles. No date to provide just yet but it is still down the road.
    Glad to hear it's coming soon ~

P.S. Can we get any juicy tips on how we will fight them or what class(es) they prefer to eat?

Quote Originally Posted by DooDeLzZz View Post
    ill guess ill have to get stronger coffee ... what "event" are we all talking about?

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anywho View Post
    ill guess ill have to get stronger coffee ... what "event" are we all talking about?
    We have a new event coming to celebrate the launch of Megalithic. It'll be our first event happening on all platforms simultaneously. It's likely something that was in the game files so people were expecting it earlier.

We'll have full details on it when we get closer. I've already written the blog on it so it's not as far off as some suspect.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

+ Reply to Thread