+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Suggestion] Improve or Remove " Super Mount Stash "

Thumbs up [Suggestion] Improve or Remove " Super Mount Stash "

I'm trying to keep it down but this really getting on my nerves !!

Four times i hit karma with daily loot box and all i got is x4 Super Mount Stash. I can understand low and mid rank players still need this but it completely useless to high rank level player i mean TOTALLY USELESS,even if we loot it all we gonna get is 100 glim...Come on Trion !!!

Please improve it like adding more chaos chest mount or atleast make it loot into something useful. x4 karma is like ~5 months to me, busy at work i'm unable to grind 5m exp a week to get full 8 extra boxes.

what's a super mount stash? is this some kind of extra storage space?

Quote Originally Posted by Anywho View Post
    what's a super mount stash? is this some kind of extra storage space?
    Here is the " Super Mount Stash " it was renamed from " Omni Mount Unlocker " http://trove.wikia.com/wiki/Omni_Mount_Unlocker

You can only unlock mount from adventure box, corgi, cat and NO shmeep, centaur or any other mount. So basically it become useless once you already unlocked all those mount i mention.

It definitely needs shmeeps and centaurs added to it, but not so sure about anything else past that. not griffons.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trove Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by ClumsyBee View Post
    Four times i hit karma with daily loot box and all i got is x4 Super Mount Stash. I can understand low and mid rank players still need this but it completely useless to high rank level player i mean TOTALLY USELESS,even if we loot it all we gonna get is 100 glim...Come on Trion !!!
    They just need to improve the loot collect reward from the super mount stash, right now 100 glim is not a fair trade for those who can't use this item.

Adding all Talisman Mounts (with the exception of Griffons perhaps) would be a good move. Even that being said, 100 glim is below 100 flux, but buying any of those mounts from the market is at least 500 times that. The decon value really needs to be upped.
    21k pr Ice Sage, Candy Barbarian and Gunslinger (main classes) | Mastery 500+

New players click here for a FREE class coin once you reach Mastery Rank 20 and a way to help me out > https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf

Or add shmeeps, centaurs, lamas,and griffons and make the Super Mount Stash more rare.

It would be fun if they had an item that would ask you what you want when you get a rare. The Daily Loot chests would be a good choice for this. Like it might give you the choice between a Super Mount Stash or a 3 day Patron. Or if you get one of the ultra rares it might ask if you want the pinatas of the dragon stash.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

+ Reply to Thread