+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Racing Challenge Feedback

Racing Challenge Feedback

ok every time im doing a racing challenge i either crash or the rings that i collect reappear ... how am i suposed to do it and get dragon coins if i cant even do most of the challenges. and the other thing is most (not sure if all) maps for racing ppl cant get the last reward ... but i cant even get the first reward in racing challenges... all i need is 16 more dragon coins to get 400 and then get my first primordial dragon.. but either the racing chall has got to go or they need to really work on it
    im just really mad cuz i cant even get stupid dragon coins fast enough due to these bugs ...

Banned
    I totally understand your frustration. The racing challenge is usually a no for me but I still try either way if I can make through the entire map just in case I at least get 1 dragon coin.
    I think it takes practice and there's ways to get the target. I guess holding down near the target helps you slow down a bit rather than holding up to glide down fast.

Another issue I find is that my character ends up falling down to the ground while flying which is annoying on the forest green map.

My suggestion is you should try to avoid the map you dislike or just avoid the racing challenge completely. I find the map where you can use your mount is the easiest racing challenge.

Also, if you haven't done so... maybe invest on the legendary dragon coin tome for around 500kf since you get 25 coins every week once the tome is filled. Very helpful :P

As Owuel indicated, tapping S to slow down when you pass through the rings helps the detection quite a bit. On the forest map in particular, you have a ton of time to complete that with level 4 rewards so the trick is to just slow down. Don't try to do it fast, particularly at the beginning when the other 9 people are still loading data and everything is super laggy.

I really wish they would consider slowing the countdown clock from 3 seconds to 10 to help the starting lag out some. It seems like the worst part of every race is in the first 5 seconds or so. I think adding that extra bit to the countdown would ensure everyone is properly loaded in and dramatically reduce the lag.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

I don´t know if I agree with you. I can always get the 2nd top reward in those challenges, sometimes even the top, without really putting a lot of effort. However on the prime world challenges I can never get the last, even with class bonus, because the lag is unbearable, makes it pretty much impossible for me since everyone is in the same place and clearing the dungeons before I can get to them

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    As Owuel indicated, tapping S to slow down when you pass through the rings helps the detection quite a bit. On the forest map in particular, you have a ton of time to complete that with level 4 rewards so the trick is to just slow down. Don't try to do it fast, particularly at the beginning when the other 9 people are still loading data and everything is super laggy.

I really wish they would consider slowing the countdown clock from 3 seconds to 10 to help the starting lag out some. It seems like the worst part of every race is in the first 5 seconds or so. I think adding that extra bit to the countdown would ensure everyone is properly loaded in and dramatically reduce the lag.
    I don't think that would solve anything. The way the game is, it just can't handle multiple people. The reason waiting probably helps is because doing so means that other people have already passed that start which avoids conflicting issues. It is kind of guessing, but I assume the same would happen no matter what the timer is.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    I don't think that would solve anything. The way the game is, it just can't handle multiple people. The reason waiting probably helps is because doing so means that other people have already passed that start which avoids conflicting issues. It is kind of guessing, but I assume the same would happen no matter what the timer is.
    If that were the case, there would be severe lag through the entire run and we know that isn't true. The worst lag is at the start and it mimics the type of lag that happens when people teleport into a world. It's clearly a loading issue. That's why adventure world challenges lag so much worse than simply farming, not because of how many people, but because there is a ton of teleports happening with data loading in and out. When the loading stops, lag is massively reduced.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

well when i try the race challenges the rings start reappearing and i have to go all the way back for em tho i do try for the 1 DC

I actually like these ones better than the world challenges because I can do them in one go and then that's it. Usually I can do the level 4 for the coins in about 1 try and the flying one in about 2 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    If that were the case, there would be severe lag through the entire run and we know that isn't true. The worst lag is at the start and it mimics the type of lag that happens when people teleport into a world. It's clearly a loading issue. That's why adventure world challenges lag so much worse than simply farming, not because of how many people, but because there is a ton of teleports happening with data loading in and out. When the loading stops, lag is massively reduced.
    Except it's not much of an improvement . I've had issues way after everyone has loaded. In fact the newer bigger racing maps were so bad that I refuse to do them. Though the fact that the rewards weren't appropriate also played its part. The challenges seem even more problematic when the day resets and when the challenge just starts. Leave it to the last 10 mins seems to reduce the issues to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast