+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Canadian North beckons you over the border...

The Canadian North beckons you over the border...

Hello all,

I slap blocks all day and I'm looking for some friends.

I own a small club called "the Canadian North" and between fabricating polar bear dens all over the place, I'd like to make some expansions for the next Tim Hortons.

I have big dreams for my little club and I'd love to share it with some of you. All are welcome to make use of the resources I have to provide. My pipe dream is moderately-scaled and will likely leave you with a couple more friends, but here's what you're in for.

General info:
    - club run by adults, but welcomes all members
    - spamming/bullying/begging is not tolerated
    - hopeful to incorporate contests once the club is larger
    - member build area is provided, although it will need some size upgrades in the future

Adventurers:
    - portals are provided
    - crafting tables are provided
    - you get a neat little hub, yeah?
    - fishing areas just outside clubhouse
    - Hard ST carries if needed - just ask, no charge

Builders:
    - building rights are NOT handed out willy-nilly. You must have some examples of previous builds (club world, cornerstones, etc.) and go through a screening process to keep out griefers
    - if you don't wreck what we build, we won't wreck what you build. All in respect, we just want nice things
    - every builder gets a personal area to build whatever they like

Are prospect builders concerned they may not get to build what they want to build? I am always welcome to ideas, just pitch me a solid plan and we'll talk about it.

In our club world you will find:
    - Desert Frontier/amusement park (under cons't)
    - Permafrost/hockey rink (soccer)
    - Peaceful Plains/club portal town, farming
    - Dragonfire Peaks/bar area, minigames (in the future)
    - Uncanny Valley/PvP (under cons't)
    - Neon City/pixel art

And always more to come! I'm addicted to building this stuff.

If you want a tour before/after you join, or you have some questions, just ask. Any clubs willing to trade portals are welcome.

You may message me here, reply to the forums, or message me on Xbox - my gamertag is Desultory Sock.

Thank you.

when u get a chance please send me a message on trove threw xbox messages. thank u

hello friend, i am one of the leaders of KILLZONE on trove and i have a question for you, when you have time please message me on xbox.. thank u friend and have a great day

Quote Originally Posted by WHOSxYOxDADDY View Post
    hello friend, i am one of the leaders of KILLZONE on trove and i have a question for you, when you have time please message me on xbox.. thank u friend and have a great day
    Sure thing.

+ Reply to Thread