+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can't sell items in the marketplace

Can't sell items in the marketplace

I can't sell my Steed Feed in the marketplace. Every time I try pressing 'X' on it to select it, it changes my selection to my Tentacle of Q'bthulhu instead. I tried putting the tentacles in storage but the game is unresponsive when I press 'X' on the Steed Feed at that point. I've tried buying some Feed from the market to see if adjusting the number I have would help, and I've even tried closing out the app. Neither of which works. I can't even put my Feed in storage or trade it. It's as if it's not in my inventory at all. My fiance has the same issue with Pumpkins.

Banned
    same problem but with penta.
    click penta and it goes to my flux...

Banned
    Playing on Saturday
    Pop up. Customer service is working on your account.

Ok cool.

Log out and come back all fixed. They removed my penta and mailed me them to claim.

Fast service
    . Thanks guys

Mine is still broken. Mine says it's Shapestone now instead of Tentacles

5.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Trion Worlds
    Hey there! Our team is aware of this bug and they're still working on a fix. Thanks for your patience!

I'm currently having the same issue with Purifying dragon flames. When I try to select them, it instead moves my cursor to the next item, which would be flux, since my purifying dragon flames are the final item in my inventory screen.

Has there been a fix for this? Your response is from just about 1 month ago.

Banned
    Happening to me again.
    Can't sell penta.

But I have a work around that is working...

Click penta it goes to flux.

Ok let's flip pearls then.

Bought a pearl

Clicked pearl to sell but got distracted and when I returned I clicked Penta and I was able to sell my penta

Ok penta are fixed o thought but no they where not on next try.

But every time I click pearl once the click penta I can sell my penta I've sold 500 penta this way but they are still broken.

Not sure if it's pearls or a item lower on the list but this has worked for me..

Banned
    Oh and I know how I broke my pentas.
    Willing to trade that info needed.

Yeah, same thing for me with my purifying dragon flames still. Anyone ever figure out a way around it?

I can't even sell my robotic Salvage when ever I try to it doesn't go through at all can't select how much I want to sell or anything

+ Reply to Thread