+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't connect to server.

Can't connect to server.

Connection wise, everything worked fine last night for me. I tried logging in today when I got home from work and now I am only getting can't connect to server. Forums and Twitter do not have any scheduled server down time indicated. So, question 1, anyone else having issues? I know it's not my connection as I can use my modem just fine on all my devices and other Xbox features. Question 2, as a patron player whom is actively trying to log in, I need this time added to my days and need my daily chaos chests added to my account please. Especially since I am STILL waiting to have my credit pack given to my account from almost a week ago now, to which I have STILL not even received an email from my ticket...

Alright, well Twitter feed states server issues now, so at least I know it's not just me...

Problem solved, at least on my end. Unfortunately I did not get much time in today, but thank you Dev Team for addressing the communities connection issues promptly and getting our servers back online.

+ Reply to Thread