+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Warning: Credit Pouches are not Tradeable!

Soon everything will be untradeable and Trove will be a single player game i guess -_-

this problem was aware waaaay in advanced they warned everyone like a ton of times you really gotta read the forums and watch livestreams more

Quote Originally Posted by Popagandice View Post
    this problem was aware waaaay in advanced they warned everyone like a ton of times you really gotta read the forums and watch livestreams more
    I seriously don't understand how this is a valid excuse to you.
    Assume the following scenario:
    You do not own a TV. For a month, every day there are warnings on every channel about the rules of traffic that are changing, saying that all parkings that used to be valid from 9 am to 7 pm (and are marked accordingly) will stop being valid until 7 pm, only up until 1 pm.
    You know that it is valid until 7 pm because there is a sign next to it saying it is valid until 7 pm.
    The rule has passed and is now enforced. Will you be held responsible when you get a ticket and your vehicle is being towed because you parked there at 3 pm, even thoguh the sign said until 7 pm is allowed?

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #14
    Hi guys - we've updated the descriptions in both the store and the item to more accurately reflect the restrictions on this item. This should go live in the next patch.

TL;DR: Buy from store, can list them in marketplace. Buy from marketplace, auto-consumed.

The method that was prior used on credit pouches basically permitted to flip them and make them sell for much higher than was previously. This was considered against the idea of credit pouches to begin with (it is).

What isn't being explained in plain "in-game" detail is that you can BUY credit pouches, and be able to put them up to market. However, when someone buys the pouches FROM the market, they are automatically consumed and the credits gained.

You can still BUY pouches and list them. You just can't RE-SELL them for a flip.
    Writing project shelved under "Tokumimi". AKA Interesting Output, for project things.
    func_garbage(Twitter); | func_DVR(Youtube);
    The cat goes meow? Can I meow? Maybe. You decide.

Quote Originally Posted by DooDeLzZz View Post
    I seriously don't understand how this is a valid excuse to you.
    Assume the following scenario:
    You do not own a TV. For a month, every day there are warnings on every channel about the rules of traffic that are changing, saying that all parkings that used to be valid from 9 am to 7 pm (and are marked accordingly) will stop being valid until 7 pm, only up until 1 pm.
    You know that it is valid until 7 pm because there is a sign next to it saying it is valid until 7 pm.
    The rule has passed and is now enforced. Will you be held responsible when you get a ticket and your vehicle is being towed because you parked there at 3 pm, even thoguh the sign said until 7 pm is allowed?
    you may have a point but i also don't drive a car, and you play this game on a PC and the changes can be read on your PC so if you have not played the game in awhile you should go back and read all the patch notes that you missed and be caught with everything its what i do with games anyways

+ Reply to Thread