+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Depth Charge Event Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ChesneyHawkes View Post
    Might have been 5 dragon coins not too sure either i just tried to get this questline done & dusted
    I think dragon coins was a reward, too. I think it was 10, though.

Oh, you filled it in. Thanks.
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

I would be able to deal with the solo questing part, if they just put a first attack tag on the mobs. I've had way too many minerbots stolen from me with this stupid killing blow thing.

Yeah it was really bad really really bad!

I would just like to know how in the world did the devs and Boss.. Come up with finding 100 steambot overseers. Damn itís hard enough trying to find one, let alone compete with 20 or so players at the same time trying to get the same bloody bot in the whole map????

I don't think there are enough steambot overseers for the number of players. That, and not enough of them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenHero View Post
    Can confirm this wasnt fun at all. Also you misspelled Formicite again.
    Wait Hellbugs in Love? Something else is not right beside the spelling error...
    -_- like seriously TRION and TROVE-developers, MAKE SOMEONE CHECK YOUR WORK... -_-

woutinator
    When life gives you lemons, make an incredible, voxel-style, action-RPG and call it Treasurechest!

I would be able to deal with the solo questing part, if they just put a first attack tag on the mobs. I've had way too many minerbots stolen from me with this stupid killing blow thing.
    **** it’s hard enough trying to find one, let alone compete with 20 or so players at the same time trying to get the same bloody bot in the whole map????
    How about we just get rid of any sort of competition?
    Sounds fair right?
    When life gives you lemons, make an incredible, voxel-style, action-RPG and call it Treasurechest!

What's even worse is that there are less dungeons in fae wilds and cursed vale so doing hourly challenges is super annoying right now.

The main problem I had was that every new zone was rammed with a swarm of people trying to kill them before heading to a new zone. lag city. Hopefully this goes for 2 weeks, because I will probably just keep building for the rest of the week until things die down a bit.
    Disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed in the above post are not made in an attempt to provoke or troll other forum members. Please try to understand the humour contained within before reporting this post or issuing an infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
    The main problem I had was that every new zone was rammed with a swarm of people trying to kill them before heading to a new zone. lag city. Hopefully this goes for 2 weeks, because I will probably just keep building for the rest of the week until things die down a bit.
    The event goes to May 1st, according to the in game splash screen. Also, come to think of it, it feels like players weren't supposed to clear this task line in one day. All I can say to that is there will be players (like myself) who want to clear it the first day, and having mindless grinding be the wall for this is neither fun nor appreciated.
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

Yo... AFK farms aren't fun, and neither is playing trove? Is there anything they can do that entertains you?
    What's the goal of trove? Let me answer that for you, kill mobs in dungeons to get loot,
    For this event, the Trove team has created a number of brand new NPC which actually look pretty cool if you ask me. They have asked you to run around killing these enemies to get loot wait, do we see a resemblance here? It's fair that your opinion of this current event is that it isn't fun, however maybe instead of complaining maybe you could make a suggestion on what you think would be fun because this event is literally the same goal as trove.
    When they've created an event with the same or similar goals as the game itself what more could you ask for?

+ Reply to Thread