+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Depth Charge Event Feedback

It really is a horrible quest line.
    When the devs announced it, I Imagined a great boss that you could team up and kill with your friends and only takes half an hour to finish the quests.

For this, it took me about half an hour just to find all those steam bots.
    Half of the quests in the line are exactly the same, old boring things
    Lunar Lancer all the way baby!
    New IGN: LickyMoo

I do everything in Trove with my girlfriend. We killed every single tentacle in the last event together and now we have to do this event alone that's really lame

Quote Originally Posted by VoltStar View Post
    Its too bad i cant report replies for being horribly off topic.
    Not off topic, just trying to demonstrate that yes, it is possible to put together a fun quest in trove. Sorry to upset you! Feel free to not try it, and just be angry all the time! That sure sounds like fun.

It was the most tedious non-fun thing ever in trove. (ok, that's stretching it a bit, but not much)
    Referral code for free class coin if you're below mastery 20 (PC version): HZWCRGGMKM6Q9H26W93N After you hit mastery 20 and are verified I will hook you up with some gear or ST runs.

Yeah, the whole non-grouping aspect of it is rather off-putting. MMO's are usually social and Trove casual. Why make this quest line single player?
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 600+ | Friend Refercode: NHD23ZF9ENKQJPFRXJWC | Alpha - Knight Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Meloji View Post
    Not off topic, just trying to demonstrate that yes, it is possible to put together a fun quest in trove. Sorry to upset you! Feel free to not try it, and just be angry all the time! That sure sounds like fun.
    I'm a salty sailor that really plays up the emotions on the internet.
    IGN: VoltRabbit Officer of: Garden of Wool

Can someone please list the rewards for the questline? Are the quests worth doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Can someone please list the rewards for the questline? Are the quests worth doing?
    ive only done two so far but they were 10x miner chest and 10x lesser dragon cache from what i remember

Quote Originally Posted by Turntablist View Post
    Here's what I remember and ChesneyHawkes filled in the gaps.

10x Miner Trove
    10x Lesser Dragon Cache
    10x Dragon Coin
    Experience Potion
    3x Empowered Gem Boxes
    5x Chaos Chest
    5x Chaos Chest
    Minerbot Qubesly
    25x Diamond Dragonite

If you need the mastery from the new ally or need more dragonite, I'd say go for it. Otherwise, it might not be worth the trouble.

Also the lesser dragon caches are tradeable. Just throwing that out.

Another thing. Ow, the puns are painful, even for me who likes puns. I was tempted to throw the new ally out because of them. And the ally is untradeable, which makes sense now.
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

Quote Originally Posted by Craftsman42 View Post
    I only remember 7 (maybe given in the order earned).

10x Miner Trove
    10x Lesser Dragon Cache
    10x Dragon Coin
    Experience Potion
    3x Empowered Gem Boxes
    5x Chaos Chest
    5x Chaos Chest
    Minerbot Qubesly
    25x Diamond Dragonite

If you need the mastery from the new ally or need more dragonite, I'd say go for it. Otherwise, it might not be worth the trouble.

Also the lesser dragon caches are tradeable. Just throwing that out.

Another thing. Ow, the puns are painful, even for me who likes puns. I was tempted to throw the new ally out because of them. And the ally is untradeable, which makes sense now.
    Might have been 5 dragon coins not too sure either i just tried to get this questline done & dusted

Under 20 mastery? Thinking about changing classes but don't have enough cores? Go here - https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow. And type in my code - Q7XZ7NEN36W76QZWNZQD.
    Upon doing so you can add me in-game & i'll carry your st's for you whenever you need them as a thank you for being awesome!
    IGN - ChesneyHawkes

+ Reply to Thread